Custom Aura!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I figured since the custom model feature is working pretty well, there could be one for the auras too. See, some people likes blue aura for Vegeta, or wants a red one for Goku (Kaioken), and stuff but they don't want the other auras to be changed. I figured if you were able to make the custom models work, the custom aura thing shouldn't be too difficult, right? Just a thought. Or maybe just put in some selection so that you can choose what aura color you get, like red/blue/green/yellow, etc. Just throwing some ideas around.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like,personally, for the(great)custom models some custom sounds and stuff,what do you say?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like,personally, for the(great)custom models some custom sounds and stuff,what do you say?
I wanted the same but from what I understand it's impossible...something that has to do with the server/client side I think...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i also think custom sprites and sounds will be great.
i think it can be done if they made it like the custom models.
like for example u put in the sprites folder a custom folder. inside it u put trunks folder (which the custom sprites folder for the character trunks). and inside that u can put folders with the names of the custom models trunks have(like armor trunks and this will be the folder that has custom sprites for the custom model armor trunks. it needs to be the same name as the custom model folder) and u put your custom sprites inside it(u need sprites for all of his attacks). and then in the menu u can choose if the custom model can use the default sprites of the custom ones. same thing for sounds isnt it possible to make something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom