custom attacksets?

Best answers
will esf ever support actual custom attacksets, as done in the q3, dbz mod Bid For Power?

I know this is somewhat difficult to do, but this would make the mod a ton better, alot more fun to make custom models, not to mension take a huge load off the team in demands such as 'put .... in the game' seeing it could then be done by people other then the 1s in the team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
will esf ever support actual custom attacksets, as done in the q3, dbz mod Bid For Power?

I know this is somewhat difficult to do, but this would make the mod a ton better, alot more fun to make custom models, not to mension take a huge load off the team in demands such as 'put .... in the game' seeing it could then be done by people other then the 1s in the team.
if i´m not wrong, hl uses the client.dll to define weapons, so you would need a compiler to rebuild the client.dll everytime you change the attacksets

Best answers
well im a total hl noob so i wouldnt know

BUT, lol, the autoexec file and othere such files can easily be edited with notepad, i believe there .cg files, if the ESF team could make the attacks and attackset info be defined in cg files, it would be easier and more fun to make custom characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
BUT, lol, the autoexec file and othere such files can easily be edited with notepad, i believe there .cg files, if the ESF team could make the attacks and attackset info be defined in cg files, it would be easier and more fun to make custom characters
try to edit the client.dll with notepad...good luck :D

Best answers
Ya but this is based on dbz series and bfp used to be based on it which is why it uses custom attack sets?

Best answers
You stupid?

Stierelul means that attacks should be editable in cfg files,and that will take affect inga,e.
just like bfp does,that way u DONT have to edit the client.dll file only the .cfg files.

I don't know if that's possible for halflife but if it is it will surely will make things more interesting.

//dbzkiller

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic
You stupid?

Stierelul means that attacks should be editable in cfg files,and that will take affect inga,e.
just like bfp does,that way u DONT have to edit the client.dll file only the .cfg files.

I don't know if that's possible for halflife but if it is it will surely will make things more interesting.

//dbzkiller
sorry haven´t seen that...
but call me stupid again and i´ll warn you for flaming a super-mod

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you go Firefly!
you da man! ;) lol

* ;D *
Firefly

Best answers
great, killer in the house

but hes right, if the team could put the attack and attackset info in .cfg files, it would make the game alot more fun for everyone, trust me, without the ability to make custom models and stuff, bfp would have died waaaaaaaaaaaaay sooner then with this possibility

and btw, he said Stierelul, wich is dutch for bull****, so he flamed me aswell

Best answers
And styreta,ofcourse im right,i know what im saying UNLIKE firefly :)

but call me stupid again and i´ll warn you for flaming a super-mod
Who do you think u are?My father or something?you dont rule my life not on this board not in real neverwhere(lol what a word).
And warning me for flaming you,thats abusing ur powers,they may call u everything they want coz ur a human like nay other men,if they may call other memebrs of thsi forum words,then its no problem to say that to mods too.
Believe me,act like a normal member,not like a super human,coz u arent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic
Who do you think u are?My father or something?you dont rule my life not on this board not in real neverwhere(lol what a word).
And warning me for flaming you,thats abusing ur powers,they may call u everything they want coz ur a human like nay other men,if they may call other memebrs of thsi forum words,then its no problem to say that to mods too.
Believe me,act like a normal member,not like a super human,coz u arent.
we have a rule here:
"show respect for other ppl"

and calling someone stupid is not showing respect
right, i´m not your father but i still can give you a warning for ignoring the rulez
as you said before i´m a human like any other men, but that means i´m also one of these "other ppl"

stop discussing about it or i have to give you a warning

back to the topic

Best answers
lol having nightmares right now, a evil buu with ff, kameha, and mouthblast, *runs in terror he is the demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom