Cure for Juvenile Diabetes?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like something dam might like. Hes a fan of those silly games.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'M GETTING GOLD AND SILVER LATER TONIGHT, POKEMON IS NOT SILLY!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is if you ever want to be taken seriously by anybody, ever.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is if you ever want to be taken seriously by anybody, ever.
I'm failing at seeing how playing a video game will make people not take you seriously.... It's like me saying: "HURRRRRR IM NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU'RE POSTING ON A FORUM MADE FOR A VIDEO GAME THAT'S ABOUT A CARTOON SERIES DIRECTED TOWARDS CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS. DERP DERP."

Not being an ******* or anything, but I'm just putting what you said in a different context.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you never played a Pokemon game then you have no right to post here!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** yeah. Let's go on strike, Lith. These guys are mean :(

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pokemon kicks ass its a shame the roms dont work on the no$gba thats the only downside i guess i will have to get my dsi repared and then buy the game ITS A SHAME NON OF YOU HAVE TASTE LIKE ME AND DAMAERA xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alls I know is no one ****s with Snorlax. *****es.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm failing at seeing how playing a video game will make people not take you seriously.... It's like me saying: "HURRRRRR IM NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU'RE POSTING ON A FORUM MADE FOR A VIDEO GAME THAT'S ABOUT A CARTOON SERIES DIRECTED TOWARDS CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS. DERP DERP."

Not being an ******* or anything, but I'm just putting what you said in a different context.
I don't like ESF because I like DBZ. I like it because the gameplay strongly compensates for the theme. You actually seem to like Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I liked Pokemon as a child, and by child, I mean around six years old. You're what, thirteen, fourteen? I'm not saying it's wrong, nobody can help what they like. All I'm saying is what the ****?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like ESF because I like DBZ. I like it because the gameplay strongly compensates for the theme. You actually seem to like Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I liked Pokemon as a child, and by child, I mean around six years old. You're what, thirteen, fourteen? I'm not saying it's wrong, nobody can help what they like. All I'm saying is what the ****?
I like pokemon and im 21.

Man my Charizard would smash everyone on this forum, if not my Mewtwo would definately take care of bussiness.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm sure you found ESF because you enjoy(ed?) DBZ. Just because you like the gameplay of ESF doesn't change the fact that you're posting on a forum and playing a game that's based off of Dragonball Z. I'm still failing to see your point about people not taking you seriouslny because you're playing a video game. I like the Pokemon games because they're enjoyable, not because I'm crazy about the frachise.

I honestly could care less about the TV series or anything else related to the Pokemon game. It's clear that the game doesn't appeal to you, which is fine, but I'm sure others (such as myself) would prefer it if you wouldn't try and be cute by taking shots at the "leader of the retard hordes" just because I happen to enjoy a game that you find childish. :p

Alls I know is no one ****s with Snorlax. *****es.
Hilarious video.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I agree with Damaera. I would play a pokemon mount and blade mod, or total war mod, because its fun, and probably hilarious, watching some Pickachu squadron attacking Charizards. And with this statement I will say that I couidn't care less for this mind controlling western culture enslavement show.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really gave the games a try. Honestly. But it was just so boorring and without content to them that made me want to puke. Seriously i was more bored of pokemon than i am of playing MMOs. And thats saying something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pokemon for me was more trading the rarest Pokemon's my friends couldn't catch in red/silver/gold/silver. So we'd use the missing indigo cheat to duplicate them and then duel after wards. I don't remember if there was even a missing indigo cheat for gold and silver... Dam? I played for years, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, etc until the day XBox came out... ;_;

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only used Gameshark..... and the missingno glitch in red/blue/yellow lmao.

And I don't give a **** about what anyone says, stadium, and snap (especially snap) was one of the bestestest n64 games evar!

I really gave the games a try. Honestly. But it was just so boorring and without content to them that made me want to puke. Seriously i was more bored of pokemon than i am of playing MMOs. And thats saying something.
Well, despite it being a turn based game, Pokemon is pretty different compared to mostly other RPGs. I, mainly enjoy the N64 and handheld pokemon games (excluding the hunter pokemon games), and the main reason why I got the newer one is because of the nostalgia factor.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm sure you found ESF because you enjoy(ed?) DBZ. Just because you like the gameplay of ESF doesn't change the fact that you're posting on a forum and playing a game that's based off of Dragonball Z. I'm still failing to see your point about people not taking you seriouslny because you're playing a video game. I like the Pokemon games because they're enjoyable, not because I'm crazy about the frachise.
Yes, and like all things childish, I've long since outgrown DBZ.

I honestly could care less about the TV series or anything else related to the Pokemon game. It's clear that the game doesn't appeal to you, which is fine, but I'm sure others (such as myself) would prefer it if you wouldn't try and be cute by taking shots at the "leader of the retard hordes" just because I happen to enjoy a game that you find childish. :p
I wasn't taking a shot at you or anybody else. It was more of a joke than a serious comment. You tend to blow everything out of proportion though. Like I said, you can't help what you like and I'm definitely not saying it's wrong. It's just strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom