[Old PotW] Cucumber.... Not that one.

Best answers
Read: "I do not understand how lighting works."
READ: "i got nothing usefull to say so i start offending others"
believe me i know more about that then most here......but thats no the point.

[video=youtube;xoEMqfsCw3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoEMqfsCw3A[/video]

on the video is normally darker...except for a short time.......like said its MY opionion! i would prefer having him darker in the first place
and that aura effect should lose some light aswell if u ask me

i have to admit i didnt got the right pics to show what i meant.its hard to find piccolo with activ aura
btw I KNOW that lightning makes things brighter my dear.
what i meant is that it is TOO much! got that?
and still i also would say that the piccolo could use some darker skin.but mainly i meant the aura effect
with that skin right know he kinda looks like a bubble gum

in the pic you got one page ago.....he looks kinda ok....but also i think some darker green would fit better(not much darker)....or atleast the lights should be fine tuned to prevent having him look like a bubble gum.

Last edited:
Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it

You can always do a skin edit I imagine and just darken his skin

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
So the skin's slightly brighter than what it looked like in the anime, Who cares? as long as it's green then I honestly can't tell the difference and won't mind c:

Also what if Piccolo just had a shower? He has to look his best when he's posing ya' know.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So the skin's slightly brighter than what it looked like in the anime, Who cares? as long as it's green then I honestly can't tell the difference and won't mind c:

Also what if Piccolo just had a shower? He has to look his best when he's posing ya' know.
How does showering change the tone of your skin?

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
How does showering change the tone of your skin?
Well, if you're white, and you use hot water when you shower.. sometimes you come out looking a little red. Not Piccolo's case, but a time when a shower can effect the skin tone.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wouldn't a shower be more like a feast to Namekians? The only thing they need to survive is water.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Wouldn't a shower be more like a feast to Namekians? The only thing they need to survive is water.
lol you're probably right! I forgot they don't eat food or anything. Just water.

Either way the skin color is yes a little bright but so is everything else in the game. I think it looks awesome the way it is. The anime version and the ESF version cannot be compared down to the tee. besides look how old the anime is now. It certainly does not look as clear as some of the modern animes I've been watching. I can say that for sure.

Best answers
Looks rather amazing.

Any change we could see some Cell models in the near future? :3 my favorite character in 1.2.3~

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
what would his special beam cannon look like. the colour can be tricky

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The next POTY (Picture of the Year)?

Last edited:
Best answers
o_O we never get the game:p so let him cry for some pics which raise some hope.

you all know that untill now every pic was NOTHING special? that all could have been done with the same 2 years old version btw......what about some transes? something NEW what cant be 2 years old.... something that shows progress? that piccolo was done weeks ago....big deal letting him power up...
even duke nukem asked me this week when this mod comes out! it even takes long for him^^

seriously...i really doubt this is ever comming out....its playable.....(no body cares if its a bit buggy) and like on all other awesome mods/games which are already playable.....it will never come out...someday just forgotten...

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea we actually had a candidate pic chosen last sunday. Guess people forgot to post it after the meeting ^^;

@LSSJ then why did the open beta do so badly when it was updated on a monthly basis? Bugs kill gameplay. Thats why a lot of commercial games fail horribly, cause they are rushed and come out buggy.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yea we actually had a candidate pic chosen last sunday. Guess people forgot to post it after the meeting ^^;

@LSSJ then why did the open beta do so badly when it was updated on a monthly basis? Bugs kill gameplay. Thats why a lot of commercial games fail horribly, cause they are rushed and come out buggy.
Everyone just wanted to play the new build, thinking "OH the dev's are holding out on us and keeping it for themselves!" Then when y'all delivered they were like... "This looks nothing like the pictures! It's HORRIBLE you assess!"

LOL, ah rather than try to help finish it, they were prissy that all the features weren't there. The truth is, their pretentious unenlightened fools who don't want to wait for something awesome to get dropped in their lap. It's tough when you try to stay active in the community and put yourself around it so often, but keeping your self control should be more viable.

I know y'all had that poll a good while ago about the whole "Phase project" idea. Though I remain hopeful(somewhat) that the majority of this community is sincere and appreciative of all the effort you guys are putting into this game. So I wonder if you have ever considered doing another beta, though this time, not SO open to the whole community? Rather you guys hand pick 10-20 users who'd understand and accept the whole ordeal and state of development.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
o_O we never get the game:p so let him cry for some pics which raise some hope.

you all know that untill now every pic was NOTHING special? that all could have been done with the same 2 years old version btw......what about some transes? something NEW what cant be 2 years old.... something that shows progress? that piccolo was done weeks ago....big deal letting him power up...
even duke nukem asked me this week when this mod comes out! it even takes long for him^^

seriously...i really doubt this is ever comming out....its playable.....(no body cares if its a bit buggy) and like on all other awesome mods/games which are already playable.....it will never come out...someday just forgotten...
Indeed, this is now a private project that will never come out, you people are wasting your time here, move on to new games/life!
They are awesome-ly generous people and thus show us pics of their pet project(which is for their own use), which I personally shall stick around for because I like them pretty pictures.

But yeah, most of you peeps should quit this site, unless you like pictures and occasional sneak peeks.
Seriously, move on, totally, do it.

Best answers
i was here during the open beta time....and you received what you wanted...bug reports BUT i saw NO posts during that time with: this is ugly...unplayable and stuff....
why does it work for zeq2? tell me? dont come again with "its a different game" it works there! NO ONE is complaining there.
if u dont wanna have a lot of threads with bug reports....simply forbid them.of course some guys will still ask for another release....lets say every couple of months...but so what? you got enough mods to ban it.
do you really do that esf game only so you got a lot people to treat u like gods........or are you really doing this to share it?

make that esf SVN........or keep "developing" it for another 5 years untill even the last dumbass knows that this is never comming out. "stargate the new enemy" has now suffered the same faith....developing for a huge time....and now? dead forum.....no more community and NO release.esf will suffer the same.

make it finally SVN.....NO one will complain....forbid the bug reports....and NO one will posts bugs...it will all be the same execept for one thing: the community will finally gain its faith back in you guys. i really think along with a lot other people here that you only do it because of the glory when u post a new pic. WIP means that it can crash some time.but nobody expects a perfect game now. but show atleast that i am wrong considering you.
DO it finally svn and be atleast one mod.........that finally does a release after 10 years...or this will suffer the same faith like all the others!

--- edit ---

i was here during the open beta time....and you received what you wanted...bug reports BUT i saw NO posts during that time with: this is ugly...unplayable and stuff....
why does it work for zeq2? tell me? dont come again with "its a different game" it works there! NO ONE is complaining there.
if u dont wanna have a lot of threads with bug reports....simply forbid them.of course some guys will still ask for another release....lets say every couple of months...but so what? you got enough mods to ban it.
do you really do that esf game only so you got a lot people to treat u like gods........or are you really doing this to share it?

make that esf SVN........or keep "developing" it for another 5 years untill even the last dumbass knows that this is never comming out. "stargate the new enemy" has now suffered the same faith....developing for a huge time....and now? dead forum.....no more community and NO release.esf will suffer the same.

make it finally SVN.....NO one will complain....forbid the bug reports....and NO one will posts bugs...it will all be the same execept for one thing: the community will finally gain its faith back in you guys. i really think along with a lot other people here that you only do it because of the glory when u post a new pic. WIP means that it can crash some time.but nobody expects a perfect game now. but show atleast that i am wrong considering you.
DO it finally svn and be atleast one mod.........that finally does a release after 10 years...or this will suffer the same faith like all the others!

Indeed, this is now a private project that will never come out, you people are wasting your time here, move on to new games/life!
They are awesome-ly generous people and thus show us pics of their pet project(which is for their own use), which I personally shall stick around for because I like them pretty pictures.

But yeah, most of you peeps should quit this site, unless you like pictures and occasional sneak peeks.
Seriously, move on, totally, do it.
we all should leave.....sneak peaks look right now like they are all made with the same 2 years old version...only a new pic from another view and done...
but that wont happen of course

Everyone just wanted to play the new build, thinking "OH the dev's are holding out on us and keeping it for themselves!" Then when y'all delivered they were like... "This looks nothing like the pictures! It's HORRIBLE you assess!"

LOL, ah rather than try to help finish it, they were prissy that all the features weren't there. The truth is, their pretentious unenlightened fools who don't want to wait for something awesome to get dropped in their lap. It's tough when you try to stay active in the community and put yourself around it so often, but keeping your self control should be more viable.

I know y'all had that poll a good while ago about the whole "Phase project" idea. Though I remain hopeful(somewhat) that the majority of this community is sincere and appreciative of all the effort you guys are putting into this game. So I wonder if you have ever considered doing another beta, though this time, not SO open to the whole community? Rather you guys hand pick 10-20 users who'd understand and accept the whole ordeal and state of development.
10-20 user? and then? then only sounds like beta testing....the rest of the idea is good maybe....make the link to the svn only available if u accept some rules...but that wont make a huge difference...
they should just do SVN and along with the svn link the roles: no bug reporting no asking for releases and done

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
Ok so where does Zeq2-Lite makes any core related progress ? I don't see any, just some stuff done via scripts. Open up the SVN will just result in one thing...many ppl messing around with it who don't know what they are doing.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Zeq isn't a game. It's a dbz simulation.

But bugs can create new things in games. Look at Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter bugs.

But seriously I remember all of the Open Beta posts about the game being ugly and what not... I am pretty sure anyone who was active did.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom