Cucumba! Battle ^^

Best answers
Hey Cucumba. ^^ I'm challenging you. Help me learn the ways of the fight club.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seek me out to learn of my combat techniques? Then you will learn firsthand the power of the pickled one.

I accept your challenge!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I shall judge! the setting is:

On top of a flat Plateau ( I think I spelled it right )

On one end is many rows of pointed rocks, the other, a rapidly flowing river.

There is a steep path going down towards a helicopter.

Near the helicopter lay two sledge hammers.

Hehe, I tried to be a little random on this.

Enjoy. :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba raised his hand and punched the ground, opening up the earth and gestured to VB to enter the ravine. She obliged, hesitantly as Cucumba followed.

"So, you want to learn the rules of the fight club? Learn our ways? Then be prepared, for the first rule is to win every contest you are entered in."

"Don't be afraid, it will be over soon."

Cucumba dropped into a fighting stance.

Best answers
A bright light is seen from the sky and a plane crashes into a ravine...a boy stumbles out, his name is Checkplease and hes got knunchucks, hes also pissed because he couldnt save his honey roasted peanuts,

Does he need a reason to participate??

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No party crashing, once a ref has set the terms, you cannot barge in on the match.

*Cucumba pimpsmacks checkplease back into off topic.

Best answers
Oops, sorry. I was tired ^^

Vb is ready for any attack, but she'll let Cucumba go first, to study the technique. It is, after all, the way of akido.

(-.- I really don't know how to do this ^^)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you are allowed to talk smack (flame) after the Ref agrees to judge the outcome. You don't have to, but you can.

<hr>

Cucumba looked at Vegeta's breifs and analysed her chi, he knew that she was quite skilled in the soft style martial arts, but there was only one way to be sure.

Cucumba charged in, releasing a spinning jumping back kick which VB deftly redirected. Cucumba landed and fired an elbow at her from his back. She grabbed his elbow and wrist, twisting them under her arm for leverage, but the mighty admin rolled with the twist and sweeped her legs out. VB handsprung back and stared at the green devil. "Not bad, for a pickle. But I'm Vegeta's Breifs, no one takes me lightly."

"I'll admit, I thought you'd be easier, but I have hardly begun to fight."

Cucumba attacked with a flurry of furious blows, all were countered by the akido expert. Finally, VB grabbed the admin and pinioned his wrist upward, using her pointer finger as the lever, and the thumb as the locking digit. She pulled up mercilessly, straining the ancient horror's tendons and ligaments. Cucumba grabbed his wrist and fell to one knee, grimacing with pain.

"I told you once, Akido is perfect, it cannot be defeated."

"Grr . . ."

Cucumba ran up VB's chest, flipping off with a mighty moonsault kick, VB let go and clutched her face. Cucumba grabbed her by the back of the neck and gave her a swift knee to the stomache, then tucked her head under his shoulder and landed a devistating DDT.

"Perhaps Akido is, but you are far from perfection."

VB jumped up to her feet and shook of the pain in her head. Blood flowed freely from her eyebrow. Cucumba renewed his attack launching a set of kicks that were pure deception. First he attacked with a round house to her head, VB countered, redirecting the blow away from her and exposing the green machine's back. Cucumba had forseen this outcome, however, and commited himself to a spinning jumping hook kick. This one connected with VB's right arm. Cucumba used his ki to strike the blow deep, cracking one of VB's ribs.

VB faltered and fell to her knees, clutching her midsection.

Cucumba looked at her and started to walk away.

"Wait! . . . . it's . . . not finished."

Cucumba turned around, a vauge smile on his face.

The green devil locked eyes with her and shouted, "There's your fire, show me how bright it can burn!"

Best answers
Okay, just tell me if I go wrong somewhere. I'll fix it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VB watched as Cucumba warmed up, gathering the data from his movements as her instructor taught her. She wasn't perfect at akido, but she was good enough.

Cucumba charged in for an attack. VB waited for the right time, then side-stepped and brought her fist into the side of Cucumba's head. He made a noise of pain and brought his leg around. VB caught the leg, but realized her mistake too late. Cucumba brought his other leg up, and she was hit in the face.

She dropped the admin's leg and flipped backwards to gain space. Cucumba, however, had already started another attack.

A barrage of punches came at once in machine-gun style, and VB was hit, possibly bruised, many times before she regained her composure. Once again she found her opportunity, and dodged Cucumba's attack, sending an immediate kick to his stomach.

"Stop it!" She said, rubbing at her sore arms. "That really hurt, you know!"

Cucumba smiled.

She waited for him, but she didn't have to wait long. Cucumba jumped at her and hit her square in the chest with a jumpkick. VB went flying backwards, caught herself, then sprung back, catching Cucumba off-guard and hitting him in the face with her boots. Then, completely relaxing, she found the energy and did something not of her own style, jumping into the air and freezing in place for an amount of time hardly noticeable. Then she kicked.

Cucumba fell backwards, and was seemingly unconscious.

"I always liked that movie." VB said, smiling proudly.

"Me too." Cucumba said, getting back up.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Round goes to Cucumba, gotta love the moonsault kick. :D

1/3 rounds down! Begin round 2!

Best answers
I'll go first since Cucumba isn't!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait! . . . . it's . . . not finished."

Cucumba turned around, a vauge smile on his face.

The green devil locked eyes with her and shouted, "There's your fire, show me how bright it can burn!"

Concentrating on peace of the mind and relaxation, VB felt the pain in her ribs diminish. An old akido trick that VB had never thought would come in handy. How niave was that? She had to think of some other technique, shear martial arts didn't work, so she was going to be creative.

Vb got up slowly, wiping the blood from her forehead, and when she was standing straight, gave Cucumba the best death glare she could muster. Cucumba's smile faltered. VB turned suddenly, then raced for the steep path. A height difference would help.

She got there and turned around just in time to catch Cucumba's kick. She twisted his ankle around, then backflipped to avoid getting hit by his other leg. Cucumba landed like a cat, upright and seemingly unharmed. VB stepped back, concentrating on other things.

Marshmallows, strawberries, chocolate pie...

Cucumba attacked again. He tried another roundhouse, yet VB stepped back, getting just out of reach. She followed his attack with a snap kick, but he blocked it. He tried a spinning kick, but VB dodged. She was completely calm. Cucumba jumped up, kicked the side of VB's head then kicked off the side of the plateau and tried another spinning kick. This time, it hit.

VB's head snapped back and she lost balance, rolling down the steep path until she hit a hard metal something. At the moment, stars were blocking her view. She shook her head and lifted her hands to the source of the pain, finding something warm and wet. It was blood. She sat up slowly, watching the world come into focus. Cucumba had noticed something, and was staring beside VB. She looked and saw something shiny and black.

It was a sledgehammer.

There was another behind it, and VB smiled.

"What luck." She said, hopping to her feet.

She gripped the hammer firmly, and challenge Cucumba with her eyes. Come on. The river ran beside her feet, she could hear it, and that was her goal.

Cucumba walked slowly down the rest of the path, and frowned when he was on the same level as her. He noticed her new toy.

"Who do you think you are?" Cucumba asked, in a mocking tone. "Mario?"

VB swung and heard a crunch as it connected with her opponents arm. Cucumba screamed and landed just inches from the river. Darn, she thought. He got up and wiped at his eyes.

"Want some more?" VB challenged, smirking. She had the advantage now, and she was planning on using it to it's full extent.

Cucumba dived, VB swung. The hammer missed him by an inch as he reached his intended target. Raising his own hammer up, they began the duel anew, this time with weapons.

The clanging noises echoed through their battlegrounds as they caught each others blows and swung again. The hammers were treated like swords; really thick and heavy swords.

Cucumba swung his hammer freely, the force throwing his body forward. VB side-stepped, stuck out her foot, and watched Cucumba hit the ground. Before he could recover, VB brought the hammer down on his foot. She hoped she broke it.

"Had enough yet?"

Cucumba sat up, his breathing shallow.

"Not yet."

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba attacked again, this time diving at Vee's midsection. VB ignored the pain in her side and quickly rushed forward with a knee to Cuc's head. While he was still airborn, VB grabbed Cucumba by the neck and slammed he head down onto the hard, rocky surface. Cucumba's head bounced with mighty crack. Green blood poured from his brow. VB quickly attempted to maintain her momentum by twisting Cucmba's arm and locking it between her legs while falling backwards. The mighty green one was aware of the mortal peril he was in as his tendons and ligaments once again began to stretch and give. VB pulled harder trying to seperate his shoulder.

Cucumba's eyes rolled upward in his head from the pain, and despite himself he grunted. But to VB's disbelief, Cucumba began to pull his arm back. The struggle intensified, VB desperately trying to maintain her hold and ignore the pain in her ribs as her master taught her. Cucumba knew that if he did not free himself soon, she would ruin his arm. With one last groan from both, and a final exertion of effort, Cucumba drew VB close enough to grab her ankle with his free hand. He quickly stood up, while VB stubbornly maintained the hold. The green devil noticed that she was hanging down, and inadvertantly exposing her head to danger.

Cucumba grabbed VB's head with the crook of his right knee, and pinned her throat to his quadraceps on his left leg. VB gurgled from the choke hold, but desperately held on, knowing that this would likely be the last mistake Cucumba allowed.

The green machine lifted his free arm and punched VB in the broken rib, followed by a punch to her solar plexus. The remaining air in VB fled with a gasp. Vee could no longer maintain the hold.

Finally she let go, falling to the ground, clutching her mid section once again.

Unfortunately for her, Cucumba still had her ankle. Cucumba grabbed with both hands, and heaved her up in the air with all his conciderable might. VB flew up, still in the clutches of pain, although she was making some progress containing the pain with her chi.

Cucumba met her in the air with a devistating elbow to the same rib, knocking her breifly earthward. He wasn't done however and slammed his knee into the opposing rib. There VB lie, crooked over Cucumba's knee. The admin gently rolled her off of his knee and watched her fall the rest of the distance, then tumble down the path.

The admin gently floated to the ground near the helicopter, where VB struggled to stand.

VB stood and looked at the admin with determination in her eyes. Cucumba attacked once again with devistating series of punches, attempting to find any purchase in her defenses. Much to VBs credit, that was not a possibility, she blocked and redirected each blow, but found it impossible to lock Cucumba into another armlock. VB finally saw an openening and hit the pickle's face with a palm strike, sending him reeling briefly. She attempted to capitalize and launched a side kick to Cucumba's sternum. The old one sidestepped and grabbed her leg. VB's eyes opened wide as Cucumba spun into jumping wheel kick to her head, connecting and sending her upside down in mid air. Cucumba quickly dropped to his knee and spun again catching VB with a spinning hook to the gut as she fell. VB skidded to a stop and quickly jumped up, though she fell quickly again, clutching her ribs. She saw the sledgehammers, and quickly reached for one. She looked once again at Cucumba with the sledgehammer in hand, raised to strike.

Cucumba tossed his ban saber to the ground from underneath his coat.

"Is that what you are willing to do to win?"

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
O_O

This was a very tough decision, but the round, and match goes to the almight Death Pickle.

VB's sledge duel would've won it if Cucumba's near ending wasn't so badass, gg to the both of you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I disagree :)
BUT WHO AM I....
anyways would be nice to see round 3.

Why not just make it a round 3... FOR THE FANS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom