CTDB Mode Help

Best answers
what do i do in Capture The Dragon Ball's Mode? and how do you find dragon balls? is it a certain map or somthing? cause my guide in my ESF Folder doesent have info on it

Best answers
its experimental for version 1.3, when you create a server go to advance and change the game type to ctdb, i have tried it but there is always a db i can't collect, because its experimental i guess

Best answers
ok buddy if u want to play with the dragon use the map riverside and hit f9 for scanner radar mode. u can find the dragon balls easy collect all 7 in a certain spot till they glow and go BZZT BZZT. then hit B (by default) for to summon the dragon. the best wish is for strength. immortality last 1 minute, and friend will waste the wish.

hope this helps ya :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
river side often has a underground spawned db which means you can summon the dragon try dowloading the old 1.1 maps most of those have working dragonballs in it

Best answers
link us for those maps :p and ya if your ball gets stuck just type restart in console if your host. the balls are random and some sink into the ground i heard a fix for this is remodeling the balls like you would for the sensu beans. because most sensu bean fall down into the river and u cant see em to well :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah the senzus are so because of hullfile compilation so they just had to adjust the higth of the models the riverside DB problem is caused by a underground spown point makers misstake but looks like they didnt change it :rolleyes:

Best answers
so whats the best map for fighting with sensu beans that does not glitch and/or balls?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cusrtom maps id say Celarena_B3 or something like that it has boath senzus and working DBs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you can head on over to esf world and get mr satans senzu bean fix if you wanna get the senzu beans on other maps

Best answers
ya i got sensu bean fix but i need a ball fix. link me for the map that has working balls and beans plz plz :p

Best answers
hey a good map for catching dragon balls is ktn_arena

its the best! you can summon dragon 9999999 times and have like 999999999999 ki

and for pros that block all your combos, you can swing them into the lava pits and they die... bah hahahaha!

i will have a link to a site for the map because apparently it does not come with 1.2.1 patch. i heard it comes with previous versions so if u wish install them or wait for a link for the map :D

Best answers
try my server its East T1 DBZ Training Server. thats the name and no filters.

Best answers
hey darkowns,

ya ktn_arena has balls spawn in one spot... middle of map, and u can summon dragon infinite times. plus u can throw swing people into the lava pit that surrounds the arena thats in the middle of the map. its a really fun map but i will look into your cellarena map.

wonder if it comes with previous versions... link me and i'll dl it and host it on my server :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom