CTDB (Experimental).

Best answers
Hello!

Well I know that CTDB is experimental and all stuff.. But I want to understand the initial system that the ESF team tried to put...

I mean, why my wishes goes to 0 when the other team makes a wish?
Isn't like a score or something? Can anyone explain it to us? Thank you!

Best answers
I don't know.
But I know that i'm not right when asking about evm here. Because when I was in evm forum I coudn't find anyone to answer my question. It about the dragonball in evm server. Their readme said that I can have seven wish, more wish than esf but when I played in evm there were only three. I anyone know the problem please answer. I'm terribly sorry about asking evm in this forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volrath, it's labelled experimental for a reason. There are plenty of bugs, that's one of them I suppose.

SonGokuSSJ4... if you know you're not supposed to do it then why would you? Besides, if the people that make the add-on can't answer you on their own forums, what makes you think a forum which does not support that add-on would be able to?

Exactly.

Now I'll leave this open incase anyone has an answer for volrath, but let's not talk about evm anymore, ok? Good.

*edit*
By the way, moved to Help.

Best answers
Thank you Pain, and sorry. You're so kind. I owe you this one and I won't talk about evm anymore, I promise. I think that many people play both esf and evm but I think people who play evm is also in this forum and they can't talk about it because the rule. Everyone like this forum because it's really easy to use and help them to share info and it alway have people to talk and to share while another forum isn't. hope you know it too, Pain. Have a nice day everyone.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i dont play EVM but i know what you are doing wrong.

In EVM you have to make the server teamplay in order to use there Dragonballs. If you choose CTDB you get ESFs dragonballs.

And in teamplay they dont apear on the radar so lots of luck looking.

Question anwserd. Pain is probably mad at me now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom