ctbd: wish replacement for frendship

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't actually ever wish to kill someone but they do think of doing it. Bulma suggests using the dragonballs to kill Dr. Gero before he creates the androids, but I see what you mean on the negative feedback. So probably not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"team members PL's are rounded up to the nearest 100'000."
I meant that if they had 9,640,000PL then it would be rounded to 9,700,000PL.
5,110,000PL becomes 5,200,000PL, 2,970,000PL would become 3mil PL and so forth. It's a small boost, but I wanted it to have an advantage over the 'Mass Senzu' wish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I don't really like rejuventation. Rounding to the nearest 100,000 is not that big a deal compared to a sensu bean that you can use at any time.

I also think speed wishes should be permanent, say instead of temporarily increasing by 20, you permanently increase by say 5 or 10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you had 2,101,000PL it would go up by 99,000PL which is considerable, hmm, maybe make it rounded to the nearest 200,000PL...anyway you can't use a senzu bean if you're dead, but you can take +100,000PL with you over multiple lives.

The reason I chose to make speed temporary was because if somebody gets +10 speed per wish, it'll become progressively easier to collect the dragonballs, to wish for speed, to collect the dragonballs...etc...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
However if you have a particularly high power level in comparison to the other players you could lose anywhere up to 1 million when you die. (I've seen it happen)

If you increase speed by say only 5, it won't matter as much, all characters have varying speeds anyway so I don't think it will alter the balance of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fair enough, people could make their choice depending on the situation, earlier on in the game where PL is harder to earn they might choose Rejuvination, but later on when trans' have been reached and 100,000PL seems like nothing, Mass Senzu would be a more useful choice.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey ravendust , the pl and speed ideas were my ideas

anyway , iv'e had a few more

Blast of rage : this is a wish amied at charcters such as freizia and piccolo , frieza mainly coz friezia has no attack beams other then genric beam , My idea is that there ki attk's become 2x stronger , for every1 else (goku,vegeta,buu, etc) it could power up there ki blasts and genric balls ,

would any elkse have a differ idea for other charcters , or have differ effects on differ charcters , or it could have a differ effect on each charcter

critz,coments,ideas ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, but you didn't go into much detail regarding the speed wish so I just thought i'd put some, but you're right, the Group Strength was your idea, I just put it in the list with the rest of the unofficial wishes.

I like Blast Of Rage, but would it be permanant, 'til death, or 'til a set time?

[EDIT]: Thought of two more,

Translucency: Like the Mega Bots', you can't be seen until you're close enough. Lasts 5 minutes.

Invisibility: Like the Ultimate Bots', you can't be seen unless your aura's on. Lasts 2 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom