CS Hacks.. funny?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Haha, nice try Gold Saiyan. I know why you started this topic. To add credibility to your claim of not hacking. As a veteran player of HL, I have seen this happen so many times. You were better off saying "Am not" than posting a topic about hacking. My best bet is you were the cs hacker you so vaguely described.

And btw, to all you losers who whine "Cs is ruined, wah, hackers, wah."

Well you say that because you take it up the ass from everyone else just like your daddy.

Kthxbye.

Best answers
errr you almost had a point before u ruined it with that final uneccesary comment, but that just made it look like a hate post and thereby destroying your credibility

Best answers
I don't even play that lame mod anymore, if I did. I will play the game on LAN with some friends, without the worries of cheats.
You call me a hacker because you suck with Melee and firing beams?

Let me see, you use a lame name. That isn't really veteranlike, if you are a veteran you have the courage to show your name on this forum. And what makes you think I hack? Because I have a Sidewinder mouse with super speed sensitivity? Which is very useful for ESF?

I want to have a Mod close this thread, please. To avoid further useless acusing from this child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom