CS bots?

Best answers
Can someone give me a link so i can download some bots for CS?.. I am really rusty and since I can't host games I need to make a lan game to practice on, if you have a site that i can download a bot pack or something that'd be cool Thanx!.

BTW:I may be posting back here later if i have any questions on how to work them "thanx" again!. :]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not cs.....

Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
Go on yahoo and search for Pod bot , those are the best bots there is... for cs that is

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
POD bot rocks. Used to use it all the time. Half the time it's better than playing with people. No cheaters, no whiners, and the conversation's more intelligent too. How DO you do the Gauss jump?

-Karrde-

Best answers
Why dont you ask in a CS forum not an ESF forum even tho its moved to off topic it should have never been here , why dont you try going to www.counter-strike.net for starters lol is it really so hard to type "CS Bots" in google search?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pod Bot is definately the best CS bot out there, well it's been a while, and I don't know any of the new bots out there. But when I used bots in CS i used pod bot.

And twysts, this is what off-topic is for, anything NOT related to ESF. This thread is fine, he isn't advertising for CS, he just wants some bots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom