Crosshair

Best answers
Does anyone have good crosshair sprites i am i need of a nice big crosshair :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry about the cross hair for alpha 2.0. The one in the beta is much better. Also the beta is not that far off from being released anyway. hoping for fall 2002 which in inbetween now and some time in december.

But if you must have one use the one on www.redsaiyn.net

Best answers
he antione...you do make sure everyone knows about your ssj script don't you:p...i would have done the same..no flame or anything:pevery thread that could make any little use or could be related to the ssj script you put your post in with maybe you use the ssj script that works or something!!Cool!!!:p
Sorry if i'm spamming..not meaning to...it really is....SORRY.!!!!(just wanted to say this so i am posting)

*just let him his joy
after the beta release his script will become useless :D *
Firefly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that won is kinda good.And in the beta there will be ssj so you can be extra happy then.Welcome to the forums:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Im not really just advertising it so that it can be popular or anything!! I just want to further enhance people's alpha 2.0 experience!!

Best answers
don't get me wrong antione..i think you did one hell of a job with the ssj script and i really like it!!I think you're the one who made alpha as pouplar at this moment..without the ssj script i doubt anyone would play it!!But i thougfht it was funny to see it!!!

GREAT JOB ANTOINE!!!LET'S ALL GIVE OUR HEADS UP AT THE UNOFFICIAL ESF TEAM MEMBER:p!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i make another crosshair everyday..

if you want one, just ask me in a pm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom