crazy esf game...must read

Best answers
wow man u guys gotta listen to this.....me and my friends were playing esf for 5 hours traight..... our powerleves were so high that the game was messing up.....i hsot a kamehameha and my firend shot a final flsah when they collided the little power struggle bar showed up with the line but the line was nowhere in the bar graph it was off the charts and then all of a sudden the beams zigzagged and god knows wut happened. my friend power level was 760 million when he pressed turbo in went to 1 billion but thery ere all zeros cause the game couldnt handle it.....it was so hilarious.

another thing hapend which was totally amazing. I shot a spriti bobm at my firend he tried to block it.....his block struggle bar came up and his line was waaayy off the charts.....and then the bar moved craily and i dont kno why or how but he actually started pushing the spirit bomb front...i dont even think that is in the game...... he was actually pushing it front instead of deflecting it....we were like hollly ****. it was so funny... the beams werent working either we kept shootin them at eachother at full power but nothing happend. At one point we were litterally swatting away full power kamahameha attacks and full power final flashes like they were generic beams or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes which is why the pl has been limited to 999 million

to prevent stuff like this

Best answers
5 hours!?! O_OO_OO_O

do you mean your friend pushed the Spirit bomb straight ahead, or did it deflect off or what? i didnt think you could even block SBs

btw, did anyone change characters? :D 999,999,999 vs 600,000 :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
5 hours streight playing a video game!!?

jesus people need to get out more nowa days

go get laid ****

sdwinder

classic nerd

Best answers
You know, even though he played a game for five hours straight doesn't mean that he has no life. You don't have to go calling him a nerd for enjoying a good game. He probably played it at night when there is nothing to really do (if your underage).

Besides that, why are you here if then? Obviously for this game; if so then why don't you go get a life and stop bashing others. Go get laid... hah, sounds to me like someone either 1) doesn't get laid very often/at all or 2) is 12...

DISCLAIMER: Not saying that everyone here should go get a life for being here! Only this person!

Best answers
in response to esf n00bs questions..no he did not delfect it he started pushing it as in he started flyin forward with the spirit bmobm...i couldnt believe it either....... at one point i was so powerful i started swatting away full powered spirit bombs instead of gettin into power struggle with them at that point the game started gettin dumb cause noone was winning and i was swatting away ever attack...ie speical beam cannon, final flash.

Best answers
oh yes before i forget ...as for user name callin me a classic nerd..... have u ever hear dof hte saying ...." Be nice to nerds cause ur probably gonna end up workin for one".

Best answers
i didnt even know you could BS (block struggle, i had some trouble working out what this meant at first ;)) with them, i think i tried it once, the guy just called me a retard, so i never tried it again....

Scruffie

S
Block struggling, simple, hold down block button when the beam shoots towards you. If you're strong, you'll deflect it, if not, you get pushed back by it. (keep holding it down!)

Best answers
I think limiting the power to 999,999,999 is a great idea, but these weird glitches can start at anywhere around 500 million pl,so will they be fixed?...another weird glitch (I dont know if its just my computer) is when a big beam explodes, and its blast radius covers the whole screen, in a big enough game, if enough of these glitches occur, the whole screen becomes white and it lags like crazy...will that be fixed?

Best answers
I remember playing for so long that my full powered up Kamehameha had like a blast radius of a ki blast.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
I remember playing for so long that my full powered up Kamehameha had like a blast radius of a ki blast.

What????i think a kamehameha is more powerful than a ki blast :p :D are you sure you know what your talkign about?maybe you just mean liek a bug in the game but it sure sounds like you mean that it was powerful like a ki blast...

Best answers
nope. I fired one at a bot and it made a little explosion. :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ur pl gets too high everything goes all funky blasts do no damage and are tiny melee adds hp instead of taking it away

genneraly funky stuff

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
Block struggling, simple, hold down block button when the beam shoots towards you. If you're strong, you'll deflect it, if not, you get pushed back by it. (keep holding it down!)
hahahahahahahahah. Thanks for caring, but i already knew this. What i meant was i didnt know you could BS with Spirit Bombs ;)

Best answers
in my opinion in beta 1.1 or somewhere in teh near future theys hould add another transformation so we got something bigger to wrok for....like ssj2 or something like that. I am aware that some characters do not have another tranformation but that would be what sets the characters apart right?

Best answers
Sorry for posting another one but i forgot to mention something... im not trying to be rude or anything but there is one other thing that could be added to beta 1.1. Now we all know that in dbz the character soetimes get a sudden burst of energy when they get mad as seen in gohan and someties other characters. Wut i think is that maybe they should make like a pissed off meter or something. When it reaches full u can use it as a sudden burst of extreme energy which comes in handy during power struggles or melee. The meter could be triggered by u dying many times over or the people in ur team dying many times over. Im not sure if this is a good ideam, i dindt think it all the way thorugh so i wana see wut u guys think of it.

Best answers
if ur pl gets too high everything goes all funky blasts do no damage and are tiny melee adds hp instead of taking it away
- Hibiki
ahh yes, thats excactly what i meant, all that funky stuff lol, does anyone know if that will be fixed in the future?, I don't mind it now, seein as you have to play a few hours (sometimes only an hour) to get to that point, but in the future, by the time were all ssj3 goku, it'll be easier to get higher pl faster, so we'll be seeing those glitches quite often if it isnt fixed:p

Best answers
yea we need another transformation..... at LEAST at 1.2 or 1.5 or something

and is there anyreason why he is quoting adolf hitler in his sig????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom