Crazy Avatars?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uploaded, I didn't get an error but I don't see my own avatar...does anyone else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see it. As a matter of fact, I don't see any problem with avatars, except for Chakra-X, VivaLaPineapple and Sub.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reuploaded mine... I dunno, it seemed to work.

edit: I don't see your avatar raven

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got it too. It'll have to do it.

EDIT: Who's the new Server?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I uploaded my avatar again, and Agent Humples is back online. Atleast I see him, does everyone else?

This is really strange, since people even using the same browsers are seeing different results. Both of my computers have the same current version of Firefox, yet one sees some avatars the other doesn't, or not at all, and vice versa. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was linking to mine, now that i've taken the link away and downloaded the pic, then uploaded it, it seems to be working :S

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I continue to see all.(If you take that out of context it makes me sound really cool :cool: )

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems that everything is fixinated now. All ppl need to do is reupload or reselect.

-Karrde-

Best answers
This thing happened after I cleared my (temporary internet files)....When I came back to the forum I was still logged in (With alot of other forums you auto log-out) Dunno if that cause anything...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
manontherun said:
This thing happened after I cleared my (temporary internet files)....When I came back to the forum I was still logged in (With alot of other forums you auto log-out) Dunno if that cause anything...
You fool! you were the one! ......

Anyways, yeah my avy is fixded

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, re-uploading fixed it for me too :)

Best answers
Who actually cares about messed up avatars? I only see messed up avatars, but as long as the ones with a babe on it work, its kewl for me :)

Best answers
My avatar is gone forever, I guess. The place I dl it has been offline for a long time. Unless someone on this forum can PM me it, if its ok on their comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom