Crazy Avatars?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Everyone except Rocky and SSJ Shin Carl's are corrupted for me, the moving ones looks really weird.

Joint hackers maybe? :p
That's somewhat ironic as I have no such avatar problems. I laugh at you and your kind who are unworthy to see avatars in all their splendid glory.

Now all will bow to my avatar power!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*bows*

just.. wait.... avat.., power?

You lied to me! There is no power!

/checks av

Still broken... not sure how much longer i can handle such atrosity.

Best answers
Somehow i think that the database has malfunctioned and now it`s opening the images as text files and changing strings that cause such distortion. I think the admins should submit this bug at the vBulletin support forums, maybe that would help.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All those avatars... mutilated..

I thought it was me, i'm using firefox, glad that its not only me.

Best answers
looking at these avatars like this is giving me a headack >_< plus at least all of you have your old accounts, no one has fixed mine yet :'(

Best answers
my original account name was Sephiroth_nightmare

(i have searched the forum, and its still there but i cant log into it :()

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay mines cool now too!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sephirothnight said:
my original account name was Sephiroth_nightmare

(i have searched the forum, and its still there but i cant log into it :()
This has been a recurring problem. To date, I had to fix accounts in such a manner for 2 users, one of which is a super mod.

If you cannot, for whatever reason, login, or know someone having login problems, PM me. I will set you up with a new, temporary password you can use. Then you can login and change the password back.

Now, please, keep the comments on the topic of the avatars. Speaking of which, Greg will likely have it all sorted out soon, if that's possible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin you...tell me...how the hell will someone be able to PM you when they cant login to their account...do you have like...a email adress or something, so we can mail you if we cant login?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
majin you...tell me...how the hell will someone be able to PM you when they cant login to their account...do you have like...a email adress or something, so we can mail you if we cant login?
Sorry, I was unclear. What I meant to say is that you have created a new account, or someone you know has told you they cannot login, then the problem can be forwarded to me.

As for my email address, well, it's available through the email function, but, since I'm assuming that this will not work if you aren't logged on, my primary email address for my forum account is [email protected]

If I catch anyone abusing this email address, handing it out to inappropriate mailing lists and whatnot, be forewarned that it will have serious consequences here on the boards. I am giving you my address so that you can sort the problem out, and I expect that you will all respect this offer and use my email address only if absolutely needed.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
*bows*

just.. wait.... avat.., power?

You lied to me! There is no power!

/checks av

Still broken... not sure how much longer i can handle such atrosity.
Meanwhile from this angle, your woman is looking mighty fine, what's her phone number, I think she's worth the interstate phone call...;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh...I was fine before, but now...

You guys are contagious

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe all the custom avatars got corrupted or something when esf was moved to a new server. i tried saving some of the avatar pictures on my desktop but it woulnd't open.. it said it was a corrupted file

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
i have tried to diagnose this, but have been unable to locate any problems.

If you re-upload your avatar, it should fix the problem.

Best answers
I have it too...I use Mozilla and they don't work with that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant seem to upload any custom avatars anymore =o

heres the error message i saw

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/esf/www/forum/customavatars/vbupload4106) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions_upload.php on line 74

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpcDnymW' to '/home/esf/www/forum/customavatars/vbupload4106' in /includes/functions_upload.php on line 74

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people have to remember that everytime the site is either moved to another server or fixed for whatever reason, a lot of glitches and stuff Greg will have to manually fix will arise. Just be patient, and give Greg a break... he's only human.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not that we're being impatient, just trying to help solve the problem >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom