crash

Best answers
ESF crashes after a half hour or something like that and no error just goes straight to desktop
When i start a game there is an error that says trackerU.dll not found or something like that, mabye that is it. Could somebody send it and tell me where to put it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't help you much on the crash issue except ask what Video Mode you're using. Best not to use Software mode.
But about the TrackerU.dll, I get that too and the game works fine, so that isn't the problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try updating your video drives and don't run other programs while you play.

Best answers
i was playing and then there came a error of that trackerU.dll and now i cant connect to that server. please send me trackerU.dll and tell me where to put it

Best answers
For me it never crash if i:

-Play in dedicated server
-Server maxium players 10
-Have opengl
-not running nothing more than Esf

I hope this help

Best answers
Be sure to Ctrl + Alt + Del and see if your running anything else besides Explore if your running 98 or 95. Also if it has crashed just restart and try again, if you have any programs that start up with Windows disable them, by going into Run type msconfig and go to the tab startup.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe with Windows XP it needs a program torun a program so I cant disable any of the SVCHosts

Best answers
tracker ui has nothing to do with it.

i get the same problem, mabe your encountering hackers.
sometimes when im just owning someone my game exits to the desktop, and i knwo im not rpessing my windows key because i pry'd it out from all the times i hit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom