Crash

Best answers
I dowloaded the mod and attempted to make a LAN server to try it out. After choosing my options and starting server creation, HL crashes and I receive the venerable Win XP error message display. It never makes it to the build, and often the background graphic for the console screen blanks out. Has this happened to anyone else, and how can I fix it?

My specs:

Pentium 4 1.8ghz
512 RDRAM
GeForce 3 64
Win XP Home
60 gig HD

Thank you for your attention. I am very eager to use this mod.

-Mike

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0u7br34k said:
I dowloaded the mod and attempted to make a LAN server to try it out. After choosing my options and starting server creation, HL crashes and I receive the venerable Win XP error message display. It never makes it to the build, and often the background graphic for the console screen blanks out. Has this happened to anyone else, and how can I fix it?

My specs:

Pentium 4 1.8ghz
512 RDRAM
GeForce 3 64
Win XP Home
60 gig HD

Thank you for your attention. I am very eager to use this mod.

-Mike
hmmm if you got an error like that i think that you need to update windows. just go to tools>windows update and follow the intructions from there.

=/\/\C

Best answers
Well, did the updating and now it works! And by the way, this mod is AWESOME!! I played Dragonmod Z and liked it, but this whips its ass. Graphics are much better, game play is more fun and true to the show and the music is great as well. IDK if any of the mod makers will be reading this post, but you guys have done truly amazing work, and I'll be waiting for the next version as eagerly as possible! Rock on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom