Crash on game create 1.2.3

Best answers
When I try to create a game, it goes through all the steps, and just as I connect to the game server I make, it crashes. I am using Windows XP SP2, Open GL (I tried D3D and no luck). I tried using ESF Tool, and bizarrely it made a game but I couldn't select a character (if i clicked one it would just take me back to it again). Then, any further attempts to create a game using ESF tool didnt work so... :/

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reinstall, if that doesn't fix your problems, you can see if anyone else can help you. But when in doubt, reinstall.

Best answers
nah im a newbie, just using esf... I've deleted the install files so I'll redownload em hehe

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demize said:
My idea is to ask God why he hates you and what you did wrong. =)
Why not ask yourself why you violated the AUP by spamming this thread?

Enjoy the warning.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have you tried examining your video drivers what card are you using? Or are you onboard? Does your card support Open GL? Are your drivers fully updated?

Best answers
Nvidia GeForce FX Go5600 -- Omega Drivers. Yes the omega drivers work fine, they are fully updated, my card supports Open GL, it's nothing to do with graphics :p Besides, I can join games, just cant make em...

Best answers
lighterning said:
Nvidia GeForce FX Go5600 -- Omega Drivers. Yes the omega drivers work fine, they are fully updated, my card supports Open GL, it's nothing to do with graphics :p Besides, I can join games, just cant make em...
reinstall half-life
and install esf again....
and see if its still there...

*offtopic*
btw.
lighterning.. i think i have seen that name on my server before.... he also talked about his grafic.... he was buu i think..
was that realy you ? :]

Best answers
dont use the omega drivers. they cause sometimes problems. try the original drivers

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So when you go to make a server it just crashes out or can people not see your server? 2 different issues there =)

Best answers
I can't use original drivers :p I'm using a laptop, and original drivers don't work on notepads. Forced to use omega drivers. And it's not a graphic issue... I can play on any server, I just crash when i make my own.

Hi 009 yes I have played on your server :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omega drivers work fine for me....just one simple question to be sure....are you using...STEAM?! if not, try downloading it at www.steampowered.com, create an account and try to play again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom