Couple of tiny suggestions

Best answers
1) Melee Struggles, since 1.2.1 is gonna be speeding up arrow time, I suggest as two characters enter a Prepunch headon, they start screaming/grunting as in the show and there is actually some sort of motion from the characters. This is actually a suggestion from one of my friends who I have recently introduced to ESF (he luvs it now compared to 1.1) and he says, do they really just sit there in the show? In the Majin Vegeta vs Goku fight there are always grappling and trying to see who will win, so kinda like arms interlock, slight movement. Also that maybe some control is given after a won melee struggle, such as:

Combo by default which knocks away

Another simple knockaway could be to hold right click which = a nice animation of a headbutt by the chr with a generic ball (or just a simple kick) to the gut which knocks away.

Holding Down will result in a knee to the gut followed by strong hit in the back which knocks down

Holding Up will result in a quick punch to the gut, followed by a nice strong uppercut which knocks upward

I would also suggest a throw attempt after a won melee struggle but I want to see how 1.2.1 affects throwing.

2) A simple animation of a character actually catching a Spirit Bomb, ala Buu, they actually put their hands up and strain to force it back.

3) I think (and hope) that kaioken will probably get added it could be handled like this, add it as an available once off per life thing that acts like a beam. The chr has to stand still (if on the ground you get the rock animation) where he pushes and hold left click. Bar comes across the bottom, basically like the combo system, green bar = 1x kaioken, blue bar = 2x kaioken, red bar = 4x kaioken. He says "Kaioken...." then when the player chooses the strength Goku yells out "ATTACK!" Obviously life drain or something could be implemented to offset the increased attack speed and strength.

*wow 1.05 am seems to be the time to think up stuff for ESF*

4) During a power struggle, to do the burst push right click during the struggle. You get the burst for X amount of time but any ki burnt after the PS is done at 1.5x the normal ratio.

*One thing I have noticed is the COMPLEXITY of some of the suggestions ppl have added, KISS!!! (Keep It Simple Stupid) Its one thing to have an autocombo/animation yet some of the stuff posted is just insanely complicated*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom