Counterstrike Launcher not working(PLZ HELP)

Best answers
Hey guys

U see i downloaded ESF about 1-2 months ago.And ever since then i've been trying to get it to work .
Ok so here wat happens.........
When i go to LAN game and i go to create game in OpenGL mode it says LOADING then sraight away it goes to a black screen saying

Multiplayer
connect to the fastest internet connection availible.......and blablabla

but it is still loading, then it cames up with a problem saying
Counterstike Launcher
Counterstike Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the enconvience.
And says send problem report or dont send.

Thats one prob but theres another.

U probably hav heard this one a million times....................when i go into software or Direct3D mode it loads up to the point where it says
Precaching resources..............
done precaching resources...........

then it closes and returns back to the destop and then if i want to load up counterstrike or ESF i hav to log off. This does not happen when i play counterstrike, so wats happening?

PLZ HELP ME I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME

Best answers
I have the same problem ... but me with Half-Life Launcher... I have not problem with Counter-Strike, DoD, TFC or DragonMod Z ... It's only with ESF... I creat a local Server or joining Server online, and I have message error of XP when I am on " Parsing Server " (in steam window connection to server)... I think it's a problem from ESF tools but :/ ... I have re-installed ESF but doesn't work... I am in Open GL 800 * 600 . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom