counter strike source?

Best answers
hi,i just wanted 2 no were can i get cs source,can i buy it at the store or wut, does it come in hafe life 2 with dod source or wut?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS: Source comes with every (legitimate) copy of Half-Life 2.

DoD Source comes with Collectors, Silver and Gold Editions.

Best answers
so if i get hafe life 2 silver it come with cs source and dod source?, is hafe life 2 sliver out in stores?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silver is only available on Steam, open Steam and try to run HL2 from the 'Games' list and you'll get an option to buy it. Choose silver and you're done. Yes, Silver comes with DoD: Source, CS: Source, Half-Life: Source and of course, Half Life 2.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So if you dont get the Collecters, Gold, or Silver addition, how does one go about in playing DoD source? Is it for retail?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe you can buy it seperately for the Normal and Bronze Editions, if you can't now then Valve will probably put it up on Steam at a later time. Hopefully they'll do the same with HL1 once the collectors edition has done the rounds, it's the only thing apart from HL2 itself that I want to play :)

Best answers
so i cant get cs source in stores i dont want to get trew the comp i want to buy cs source and dod source in the stores

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There'd be no point in retailing CS: Source. You need Half-Life 2's engine to run it, and it comes with Half-Life 2 pure and simple. You can get CS: Source from CS: Condition Zero but there's no point, Half-Life 2's out now (never thought i'd hear myself saying that).

Best answers
well i have contition zero how can i get cs source? ima get buy a game tomorow and i ether want 2 get comand and qonquer or i want to get cs source i heard hafe life 2 come out tomorow so if i get hafe life 2 tomorow will it come with cs source and dod source ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i get hafe life 2 tomorow will it come with cs source and dod source ?
CS: Source = Yes.
DoD Source = Unless you buy Silver or Gold versions through Steam, No.

I don't feel there's anymore that can be said on this topic, i've made it extremely simple which version to get, if you don't get it -reread the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom