counter-strike l337 P33P$

Best answers
hi

anyone here interested in counter-strike 1.6 or 1.5

i play for cs a clan called MOB

where a local sydney clan that play at matchrix in sydney baulkham hills, we love playing there because they sponsor a clan called GX

genocide Xtreme, there nickname lolz is minifzer0 because there that damn good

Best answers
on where.

matchrix is a local internet gaming centre and all clans there are full???

do you play for a clan iceman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=Go/)like=- and the clan i made a few days ago -=Akatsuki=-

Best answers
are u guys local or internet

if ur local im actually looking for a better clan to join then MOB, there not that good.

and im more than experienced at CS, i know good strats, i even have my own config file

with buy scripts
all my commands

and more that i've added. . .

and i was also asked to play for CSi - counter-strike international. but i wasnt really interested in going that far???

Best answers
ya im starting a clan <^H~A~K^> we only have 3 ppl so far, since are other clan was shut done... we're look ing for recruits

Best answers
kamakaZE69

i will need your details. such as e-mail, reason for clan, experience, i juts like to know who im playing for!

and remember i specifically said sydney baulkham hills local, near to matchrix.

because i dont ahve cable at home, only 56k??

so i only play for local clans in either baulkham hills or castle hill or clans that can get to these areas

my details:
e-mail: [email protected]
webURL: icewind.clawz.com/portal/ (currently down cause of server issues)
cs experience: i've been playing since the beta versions
clan-experience: i've played for 5 different clans:
Red dragon. GT. TB. MOB. SF.

i know alot about every clanmap and every weapon, i know every bind off by hart.

so yeah....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Counter-Strike. ****ing turned into a Rainbow Six (I hope you hate it too Ryoko)

Best answers
most people who hate cs only hate it because they cant play it, it is now where near a rainbow six game by the way

it still has its own unique features which obviously u cant see

Best answers
CS Bores me , im prefer racing games , but if your looking for a challenge go on some Optus servers or somthing XD

Best answers
Hahaha! |.Gtth.| pwns!!!

Just go on one of the War3 mod servers, we'll porbably be there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
icewind said:
most people who hate cs only hate it because they cant play it, it is now where near a rainbow six game by the way

it still has its own unique features which obviously u cant see
Hahahahahah, that is the first time someone has ever said that to me, let me tell you a lil' something about CS you damn CS Retail newb. CS is currently a peice of ****, there is no line in between skill. Its like playing a game of chess with pawns only, you take the enemies pawn the enemy will take yours, that is why many have their "good days", and their "bad days", back then that bull**** did not excist. This game is as rigged as ****ing Yahoo pool. Now if CS was as it was back in the days (fast paced, and fun, not slow and frustrating). That would be some skill right there. This realism element bull**** VALVe is trying to pull, I hope it kills their stupid reputation. The weapons are unbalanced as hell as well as their prices. It used to be:

Get alot of frags/Do your priorities=Earn Better guns

now its, Win or lose the second round as a Terrorist=Earn yourself an AK47.

This game is so ****ing easy, its not even funny. VALVe is stupid... They created Half-Life, they should know that it does not run well with another program running on the background, this problem will always be there. If Steam is successful, all I got to say to that is - Good luck playing against Jewish people, Cause the only people playing out of steam will be those rich bastards with Cable/DSL or higher. This game was da **** in beta 1-6. Everything above was just ****ed. The player models look pale and have lack of texture. The terror model looks like he saw a ****ing ghosts. And the animations are not something new (you see that bull**** in Delta Force/Rainbow Six)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the horror, the flame.. why cant u guys ever stop cranking other people´s self a steam(what ever you may write it) down

seriously, these boards are rather flaming fest lately than there are fun discussions.
why cant you guys just dont keep it friendly?

as for cs, i´m playing it for about 4.5 years now :/ more sad is that the main reason i bought my computer and hooked my self on the internet, was to play cs.

in the past 4.5 years i kept playing cs, but i found out how handy a computer is when dooing schools work.

so instead of saying i was stupid to buy the thing for cs, i think it did me more good than bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS was fun for about a year (back in v1.7b and v1.0f) then it got old fast >.>

There are so many other, lesser-known mods that are alot more fun.

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
CS was fun for about a year (back in v1.7b and v1.0f) then it got old fast >.>

There are so many other, lesser-known mods that are alot more fun.
I second what this man says. It just got realy old real fast. Heck next thing you know the numbers get butchered down to like 500 players because the majority of the players got bored.

But that's not gonna happen, we're gonna have more people run in and play, and whine, and do hackusations, and kill themselves because they got AWPed 50 times in a row.

Seriously, I'm thankful I've stopped playing CS. Sure it's good for a round or two, but like I said, it gets real old real fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea....OLD AS HELL. I didn't even bother DLing it on Steam.

CS just lost that nice new car smell in 1.4.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My personal favorite was beta 5.2, but 1.6 isn't that bad.

CS is horrible to pub with now, since all the 1337 pl4y4z tend to congregate on public servers.

By the way, what is this thread about? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS Version just throws your Skills out the window and puts you average to about anybody else. If I handed the mouse to my dog and he constantly kept banging it on the ground while im in-game he would ****ing get a headshot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Matter said:
CS Version just throws your Skills out the window and puts you average to about anybody else. If I handed the mouse to my dog and he constantly kept banging it on the ground while im in-game he would ****ing get a headshot.
Totally OVER-balanced....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom