counter-strike l337 P33P$

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who says Cs sucks is usually someone who gets pwned everytime they go into a server, CS is really fun and one of the best activities when ur bored. And btw [AkatSuki] clan owns :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
Anyone who says Cs sucks is usually someone who gets pwned everytime they go into a server, CS is really fun and one of the best activities when ur bored. And btw [AkatSuki] clan owns :)

My friends and I were very good (granted it took a while to get good, which is true with most things) but the game just got boring as hell and the 99% of the servers now ONLY play DEFAULT maps which, most of the time, is some dust map! Yeah, Yeah I know, go to a server that plays custom maps -- Sorry, I don't want to join a server that pings at 200+

One of my friends tried to get me back into CS (after I hadn't played for about 2 yrs) but it just made me hate CS even more. I am almost certain the word "hacker" in its variety of spellings is the most said/typed word in the history of the world now (besides words like "the").

Here's a basic summary of what I experienced after a month of CS play with my CS-crazed friend:

Every Server: w00! Finally we change to something besides dust *5 Min Later* WTF, we got voted back to Dust AGAIN WTF IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE

Almost Every Player: "OMFG DUDE STOP HACKING! I TOTALY SAW UR AIM THING GO FOR HIS HEAD AND LIKE IT WENT FAST OMFG!!!HU!HKIAUSHFUKASDF!!!" -- "dude u cant handle my skizzilez dawg! u caint reach my level ***!" -- "omfg i can totally pwn you cuz im not a pussy!" -- "hacker!!! headshot!!! omfg <insert gun name here> whore!!!!!"

uGh!! Nothing beats spending 48 hrs playing DUST maps and AWP maps non-stop >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, i havnt got accused of hacking to my face yet but it will happen sooner or later. But one thing i cant stand no matter what is people telling you to shut up over the mic, there like "shut up man, ur such a.." [got killed cant talk anymore :laff: ]. Then you have the idiots who say there gonna hack ur computer cause they think they can go on google and search for "hack someones computer". Idiots.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
hehe, i havnt got accused of hacking to my face yet but it will happen sooner or later. But one thing i cant stand no matter what is people telling you to shut up over the mic, there like "shut up man, ur such a.." [got killed cant talk anymore :laff: ]. Then you have the idiots who say there gonna hack ur computer cause they think they can go on google and search for "hack someones computer". Idiots.....
Haha yeah, I remember when they used to be like "OMFG I KNOW UR IP! I Would totally rape your comp but I wouldn't waste my time on you!" lol

I experienced the saddest thing on CS before the "hell month of CS" ended. I went into this server and all these wiggers were "battle rapping" on the mics. Now I can say I have seen it all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Matter said:
Hahahahahah, that is the first time someone has ever said that to me, let me tell you a lil' something about CS you damn CS Retail newb. CS is currently a peice of ****, there is no line in between skill. Its like playing a game of chess with pawns only, you take the enemies pawn the enemy will take yours, that is why many have their "good days", and their "bad days", back then that bull**** did not excist. This game is as rigged as ****ing Yahoo pool. Now if CS was as it was back in the days (fast paced, and fun, not slow and frustrating). That would be some skill right there. This realism element bull**** VALVe is trying to pull, I hope it kills their stupid reputation. The weapons are unbalanced as hell as well as their prices. It used to be:

Get alot of frags/Do your priorities=Earn Better guns

now its, Win or lose the second round as a Terrorist=Earn yourself an AK47.

This game is so ****ing easy, its not even funny. VALVe is stupid... They created Half-Life, they should know that it does not run well with another program running on the background, this problem will always be there. If Steam is successful, all I got to say to that is - Good luck playing against Jewish people, Cause the only people playing out of steam will be those rich bastards with Cable/DSL or higher. This game was da **** in beta 1-6. Everything above was just ****ed. The player models look pale and have lack of texture. The terror model looks like he saw a ****ing ghosts. And the animations are not something new (you see that bull**** in Delta Force/Rainbow Six)
Heh... I like the older versions more (1.3 was my favorite) but the newer versions aren't bad at all. First of all, You're comparing CS to Rainbow Six? I know I'm going to get a warning for this, but are you retarded? Rainbow Six is about 1/4 the pace of Counter-strike, any version you play. Secondly, what they changed in the newer versions only made the game less exploitable, For example:
No bunny hopping
less accuracy in the air/ladder
less accuracy when running
slow down after you jump
map changes/fixes
etc..

The changes that were made were to get rid of idiots using all of the exploits to their advantage. It seemed everytime I went into a server all I could see were people hopping towards me gaining incredible speeds, that's your idea of a cool game? I catch someone while they're reloading and I start bursting, but since they're a pretty good distance, they just start hopping around, successfully dodging all of my bullets. When was the last time you saw a counter-terror strike team hopping while being shot at? They watered down the AWP, so that it would only kill in one shot if it hit the torso or the head. You can no longer instantly zoom after you switch your gun. There's a small delay, so bastards with scripts don't fire the awp instantly change to the deagle, fire that, and go right back to the awp making them fire at a higher rate of speed.

The changes they made were for the better, made the game harder to dominate. If you think there's no skill in it, then you haven't played against a skilled clan that actually comes up with a strategy for each map they play. That game is teamwork at it's finest, which is what makes it so great. In my opinion it's a perfect balance between quake, and rainbow six.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Heh... I like the older versions more (1.3 was my favorite) but the newer versions aren't bad at all. First of all, You're comparing CS to Rainbow Six? I know I'm going to get a warning for this, but are you retarded? Rainbow Six is about 1/4 the pace of Counter-strike, any version you play. Secondly, what they changed in the newer versions only made the game less exploitable, For example:
No bunny hopping
less accuracy in the air/ladder
less accuracy when running
slow down after you jump
map changes/fixes
etc..

The changes that were made were to get rid of idiots using all of the exploits to their advantage. It seemed everytime I went into a server all I could see were people hopping towards me gaining incredible speeds, that's your idea of a cool game? I catch someone while they're reloading and I start bursting, but since they're a pretty good distance, they just start hopping around, successfully dodging all of my bullets. When was the last time you saw a counter-terror strike team hopping while being shot at? They watered down the AWP, so that it would only kill in one shot if it hit the torso or the head. You can no longer instantly zoom after you switch your gun. There's a small delay, so bastards with scripts don't fire the awp instantly change to the deagle, fire that, and go right back to the awp making them fire at a higher rate of speed.

The changes they made were for the better, made the game harder to dominate. If you think there's no skill in it, then you haven't played against a skilled clan that actually comes up with a strategy for each map they play. That game is teamwork at it's finest, which is what makes it so great. In my opinion it's a perfect balance between quake, and rainbow six.

Oh wow XD thats good funny (I say that alot irl). How many strategies can you have on Dust? 2? Maybe 4 max? First of all, we aren't complaining about the fixes, we're complaining about the community and the replay factor.

The Amazing World of Counterstrike (Click Me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Dark Matter was complaining about the newer versions. I was talking to him directly, and the newer versions are all just a bunch of fixes and tweaks. To answer your question, "How many strategies can you have on dust?" Countless. I think the games replay factor is fine... it's why I and the rest of the world has been playing it for so long.. actually I think it's why it's been the most popular online FPS for almost as long as it's been out retail, if not longer before that.

I also forgot to mention, what the hell is wrong with buying the retail version of counter-strike? When I originally played the game I was really impressed with it, so I decided to buy it... that make me a "CS-retail newb"? Heh, I fail to see how buying it makes anyone a newbie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not the only reason it went retail. There are actually people out there that want to support the company providing the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Support ValvE for Half-Life. ValvE did NOT make Counter-Strike, believe it or not CS was just a normal mod made by a group of random people that became a hit, so much so that SIERRA was like "...heyyyy guys whats up?? *grabs CS* EETS OURS!! MWHAHAhA" welll...sorta :p

The Amazing World of Counterstrike (Click Me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh I never said that they made it.. I said PROVIDE... and they do provide it. I know that CS was originally made by a group of people, but Valve payed them for it well, and I beleive gave them a contract. It was up to the team themselves whether they wanted to accept Valves offer or not.. so don't act like they stole it. I'm pretty sure Valve gave all of them jobs as well, probably waht they were dreaming of when they started making the mod. Also Valve did make Half-Life... which is the only reason CS, ESF, DOD, HLRALLY, NS, TS, and all of the other great mods exist... so I think they deserve a bit of recognition.

Best answers
I guess CS did bring a whole load of players into HL MODs in the first place.

But then next thing you know, they suddenly switch to thatamazingly addictive MOD, and go 'OLO CS suxx0rz olololo 5*'

Anyway, I'm only a bit grateful for CS introducing me into HL mods in the first place.

BTW, lol on the SA link. Made me laugh a lot.

Best answers
By the sounds of it CS is #1

dont u know the non-pub stats

the amount of people that play lets say UT2k4, Q3A, ESF, bfVietnam per week is the amound of people that play CS per hour

it's a fact

and the only reason i put this post up was mainly to look for a clan to join

i dont have fast enough net to play online so i play at LAN centres , mainly matchrix sydney, and i want a good clan to join that is capable of beaten the mtx sponsored clan ESKIMO

ESKIMO is 3 guys from sBe.aus and 2 guys from mtx

they could beat CSi.mtx if they wanted.

so it will take a very good set of 4 players and me as 5th to beat these guys.

anyone interested

Best answers
CS has gone downhill, i used to play it non stop, then 1.6 came out and its gone down hill. I really hate this new version of 1.6, all the skill has been taken out of the game all the spray is to random, this has been done to make the game "fair" ie so you carnt remeber the spray patten and own people.

I have deleted 1.6 and turned to 1.3 what some clever dude has released on steam so that i can play good old cs and know that i have killed someone with some skill rather then a random spray shot, which every kill in 1.6 seems to be.

Bolteh2

B
cs went donwhill ever since it became retail lol... cs betas = best cs ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
cs went donwhill ever since it became retail lol... cs betas = best cs ever
Specifically 1.4.

I STILL Despise Clanners....the most evil most idiotic people on the planet.

Best answers
I have nothing to say about CS.

But I do have something to say to Dark Matter.

I would appreciate it if you took out that nice little part in a previous post of yours in this thread that said - "Good luck playing Jewish people because theyre the only rich bastards with Cable/DSL."

First of all, who the hell do you think you are calling Jewish people bastard. Im especially surprised no mod even commented on that. What the hell? This community has diversity, INCLUDING Jews. That includes me. Besides the fact that out of personal ****ing exp. I am Jewish and I know plently of Jewish people that arent rich. **** you man, we suffered through so much ****. I dont know where you come from but where I come from people die every ****ing day, we suffer from anti-seminist comments from all over and them Nazi's killed about 6,000 of us. How would you like to go outside and be afraid going on a bus because it just might explode? People that comment the same type of comments, on any race/culture, should really pull their head out of their ass and look around.

Have some ****ing respect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.6 all spray and pray? Right.. Spraying is a lot more innaccurate now, compared to the old days in 1.3? I remember back in 1.3 (which is stilll my favorite version, just so you know) You could spray pretty much any gun while hopping and pull off some amazingly accurate shots. I don't even know where you get off saying that spraying is easier in 1.6, it's just not true. The game has become more dependant on skill, you actually have to aim in order to hit somoene in the head, instead of being able to do somersaults down the hallway spraying your AK47 killing everyone via headshot. People just don't use tactics anymore, one of the reasons that nobody wants to play on CS_milita, or any other CS map. People complain that it's too easy to camp the hostages.. but I can assure you that there is a way to beat any type of strategy in any map. Everyone plays DE maps becuase they're easier and everyone is used to them. CS is become more team-based which is why all of the quakers(quaker = quake fanboy) stop playing it. Now I'm not insulting quake, it was a great game, but CS is completley different and in my opinion better on every level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom