*COUGH* MODELS *BURP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Just in case u didnt know, ESF-World is back online, you can go to it by www.esf-world.de/filebase/news.php or www.esf-world.de and just press the new site link. They got almost all the models, from Cell-Son-Gohan also Son-Goku and other characters. HAVE FUN SURFING, AND IF U WANNA DOWNLOAD! USE THE SECOND DOWNLOAD LINK FROM FILEFRONT LOL@ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Retired
Best answers
1. You don't must press the new site link , wait max. 10 sec and the site preloaded the sitepics
2. for model ,sprites , maps .. would i use the first mirror
for big files ( esf beta full etc.. ) would i use the second mirror

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent ben able to visit esfworld since its been around, just acts like there no site at that address,

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i havent ben able to visit esfworld since its been around, just acts like there no site at that address,
Sounds like an ISP related prob to me ... I had a crap isp that blocked certain ports or somrething and it kept blocking some p2p games I had ... some sites also ... changed isp ... prob solved :D

On Topic: Yea esf-world has tons of cool stuff ... I cant wait till they update :laff::yes:

Best answers
hey link it me {)v(} The gAme [ssj?] so like when r we ganna on host a game

Best answers
ummm, im bak from summer holiday.... lol and esf-world is working, and ill be bak on esf soon...... ill set up a server called TOURNYMENTTTT!!!!!!!

Best answers
I dont see wats so great about that sight (no affence to the site) But its just basicly gsf only not german and more flashing Images With the FLIVEN! Hiven!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you for this 'information', but I'm going to go strictly on the rules while judging this thread. This thread does not pertain directly to any particular model or skin and is based on a website - which would belong in Miscellanious.

But seeing that the site's author did not create this thread, I will close this rather than moving it. If the owner/author of the website wishes to create a thread, he/she can feel free to do so in the Miscellanious section.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom