Cosplay, innocent fun or just plain stupid?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Link is the most feminine character ever (next to the main character in Sudeki, of course).
Kuja from FFIX. He's so feminine he could only be realistically cosplayed by a hot girl in rl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say it depends on who's doing it.

And no, I don't have any Pictures. And that One Starscream everyone keeps seeing. For some reason remember that being a Hot Chick.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok mr. satan and sark vegeta are banned from posting ever again x.x Frankly, the bad crossplay didn't scare me as badly as that HORRID Samus and Mega Man. Ugh, -50 for no effort. Spandex costumes usually = teh fail. UNless you're like a sewing god.

Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Ok mr. satan and dark vegeta are banned from posting ever again x.x Frankly, the bad crossplay didn't scare me as badly as that HORRID Samus and Mega Man. Ugh, -50 for no effort. Spandex costumes usually = teh fail. UNless you're like a sewing god.
i feel so unloved /cry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
I saw something about that Starscream before. Thats a chick in there. I wish I had a picture to prove it, but I'll be damned if I can find it XD.

Actually. Take a look at this picture of it. Same Costume.

Not just the Feminine stance, but the way it seems so Natural. I figure that from that look it's either a skinny effeminate dude, or a chick.

I swear there was a picture of her without the head...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Ok mr. satan and sark vegeta are banned from posting ever again x.x Frankly, the bad crossplay didn't scare me as badly as that HORRID Samus and Mega Man. Ugh, -50 for no effort. Spandex costumes usually = teh fail. UNless you're like a sewing god.
*Tear*

Fine, in that case I shal punish thee for thine insolence!

FEEL THE WRATH OF TEH UBER MECH! :O

BY THE WAY I wish people would STOP posting images hosted on TRIPOD! THEY DONT SHOW UP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Not really cosplay but...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't know if this counts as cosplay, but it does appear to be driveable :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom