Corrupt a wish... again :D.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You become G.I. Jew and it's up to you to find the true meaning of Hannukah.

I wish.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, you wish but you only have 10seconds to decide what to wish for.

I wish Zeonix wasn't so uberpro at esf :*(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wish you wish on purpose cuasing me to choose your wish and you die of a bunch of std's lol

I wish ppl would check out that site in my sig, since it does get you some cash hehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
You wish you wish on purpose cuasing me to choose your wish and you die of a bunch of std's lol

I wish ppl would check out that site in my sig, since it does get you some cash hehe
Wish granted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=pthx

You forgot to wish now I wish for you "I wish for cookie"

You get a rotten cookie.

I wish that me and my friends get a chance to play paintball tmrow.

Best answers
Granted!!! but when u play someone comes up right behind u and shoots u in the back of the head and u die.

I wish i was a genie. : )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but your wishes upset the balance of the world as we know it. Monkeys run wild in city streets, tigers start eating spiders & humans start eating other humans.

I wish the american people would vote for me.

Best answers
Granted, but all your hobo friends don't like you and you get assassinated

I wish I was cool

Best answers
Granted!!! But then you become so cool that everyone follows you just so they can look at you cuz your so cool then they try to get your hair and clothes and eventually they rip you apart so they can have a part of the coolest guy ever.

I wish i could turn anything into jello.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! Infused with your newfound ability you accidentally turn your clothes into jello, then upon your feet touching the floor, your house turns into jello. After falling through the foundation you hit the ground, and slowly the world is turned into a huge amophorous blob of jello hanging in space, and you along with everyone else drown in the flubbery mass (which tastes like poo)

I wish I had feelings

Best answers
Granted, but then the rest of the world loses their feelings and becomes a dull mass of people murdering each other. You become so depressed that you cut yourself daily. Eventually, you become so angry about the fact that you cut yourself that your head explodes into a mass of unidentifiable flesh

Oopseh, forgot to make a wish. I wish I had an awesome computer that auto-updated itself with the latest and greatest hardware

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted but when the singularity occures your computer auto-updates itself with self aware A.I, gains the support of your household appliances and throws off the shackles of oppression thus rendering you without a computer to play games on. Damn dirty advanced A.I....

I wish I had a cloud I could ride.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You now ride men for a living. Ride 'em cowboy -_o.

I wish King Kong defeated the airplanes and swam back to wherever the hell he came from.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
HOLY JESUS! Mind now unclean. >_< I have to admit that that was a good one. :p I hadn't though of that outcome.

Granted but on the way there he took a fancy to men and took you with him. Enjoy your giant monkey love. ;)

I wish that instead of them sending planes after King Kong they got the family from "Honey, I shrunk the Kids!" to shoot each other with his growth-ray-thing and had a giant battle. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but then the whole city ends up being destroyed. You buy chance are standing near the building where the fight is taking place. You end up getting crushed to death when Kong falls off the building.

I wish that Intel would put a memory controler on there processors :|.

Best answers
Fine, they do put memory controllers on their processors, Happy?

you didnt think i'd let you off that easy did you? They do put mem cons on their processors, but that leads to AMD going outta business (for some odd reason) and Intel is the new proc giant, becoming a monopoly and shooting up the cost of your average celeron up to 1100 dollars. Way to go!

I wish it was legal to download music, once again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted but then the music industry loses funds and a lot of recording studios end up going out of buisness due to the lack of funds because people are not buyying there albums/singles.

I wish I had a teddy bear :*(.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do. A teddy Bear covered in SARS =/

I wish my next Flash movie is loved by all =)

Best answers
Everyone Loves it... but some fat guy with herpies loves it so much he rapes you. and you are so tramatized that everything else you do for the rest of your life sucks, and everyone hates you... Finally one day a girl falls in love with you, and you are finally happy, and then she finds out you have herpies and doesnt want anything to do with you, then kills herself shortly later. and you live out your life alone, and hated.

I wish potatoes could polka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and then potatoes start to polka and they start to conquer the world at the same time!

i wish i could site infront of my computer for the next 8 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom