Copyright Laws

Best answers
niobe said:
ah, i already know wy funi doesn't pay atantion at this mod(for about a 1/2 year)
it's not wurt the connection, wy shutting this mod down if it dies slowly anyway duel the engine and lesser players.
there is nothing to do about it, it's dieing and no update can fix that.
Not true at all. I'm sure it can be argued that popularity has gone down since the release of 1.0 or 1.1, but I believe that is only because some people expect the team to release an update every week that adds new charecters, moves, etc. And they forget that the team actually have lives, and were not born to make a perfect Dragon Ball Z mod to please the public.
I think what it comes down to, is that Funi does not believe ESF is a threat they need to pursue, and that taking it down would not promote sales. If ESF was released on HL2, that might change.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has got a point even if his intended point is wrong it might not be dying now but it will eventually and we all know that

but at the rate things are going now thats gonna be in a long time

and, btw, alot of people only left cause they didnt like advanced melee

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they already made a big mistake using the hl engine at all, funi saw that already so it's no problem at all for them.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
they already made a big mistake using the hl engine at all, funi saw that already so it's no problem at all for them.
Apparently Niobe works for Funi, and then he saw that ESF is using the HL engine, the same engine that made Counter-Strike phenomenally famous world-wide and one of the most popular multiplayer games of all time, they said, who cares, it's just the Half-Life engine.

Niobe, from now on, try to add something to the thread instead of just blabbering on about your opinions and preaching them as facts which you can't prove.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judging from the ModDB performance (3 awards), i'd say ESF is far from dead. Niobe i'm quite confused as to why you're still on the forum if you hate the game and rarely post except to piss us off. The only thing I can think of would be Off-Topic but I never see you in there. If ESF is so bad then why is it the best DBZ mod available? If it's so doomed then why is there a forum full of people who check daily for news of b1.3?

Smith| said:
You really have a habit of talking out of your ass, don't you?
Seconded.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Apparently Niobe works for Funi, and then he saw that ESF is using the HL engine, the same engine that made Counter-Strike phenomenally famous world-wide and one of the most popular multiplayer games of all time, they said, who cares, it's just the Half-Life engine.

Niobe, from now on, try to add something to the thread instead of just blabbering on about your opinions and preaching them as facts which you can't prove.
Its not the engine, its the game itself, i rather see a great game which looks abit less great then others, then yet ANOTHER of those short but great looking games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is listed in steam's Browse Games section under 3rd parties. Its not dieing, and 1.3 should pump some more juice into it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what juice, there is no more juice to put in exept for more crap.
they are lucky that evm is still here or esf would be gone earlyer, and only becours of the lag of fan's.
the outline is already the biggest prove there is, it's by by, and what are you conna do about that eh?
darkowns also sais some intresting things, things that must be looked trouw.(like that advance melee sucks without a douth)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
what juice, there is no more juice to put in exept for more crap.
they are lucky that evm is still here or esf would be gone earlyer, and only becours of the lag of fan's.

the outline is already the biggest prove there is, it's by by, and what are you conna do about that eh?
darkowns also sais some intresting things, things that must be looked trouw.
It's pretty clear that you're not really welcomed here if all you're going to do is try to put down ESF. The outline is the biggest proof that ESF isn't dieing. If anything, it shows that the ESF team still has enough commitment to continue on, while all you do is ***** and moan, please be quiet, thanks.

niobe said:
(like that advance melee sucks without a douth)
As I say to people online who say "omg hax lolol" or "u sux lol": If you're going to insult someone/something, please spell it remotely correct.

Best answers
Simple you guyz.
Niobe just sucks in the version of 1.2 ( Though i guess he also sucked in 1.1 )
i a newbie that came into esf and only knows how to press "W+W" ownz him
so he hates advanced melee:eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill list the facts

1) Cuc is correct
2) There really isnt anything else to be said on the subject that hasnt been said by now
3) This topic isnt about if esf is good or bad
4) Nor is this topic about if someone is good at esf or not
5) Ranting on and on about a subject that isnt related to the topic is called spam
6) Spamming is a warnable offence

niobe if esf is dieing and u dont like it so much then why are u posting on the forums for it? u clearly dont enjoy following the rules and like to insult the team for spending their free time working a mod with little to no benefits

these forums are for people who like the mod and the community if u dont like either then leave no body is keeping u here on a message board for a mod thats "dieing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom