Coolest Scenarios

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did 2 punch combos then a Strong kick and kicked good ole' krillen into an incoming spirit bomb where he got blasted into oblivion, it was picture perfect. Its kinda like an allie-oop (however you spell it) in basketball where you set up with ur teamate and throw him the ball so he dunks it, cept krillen was the ball and the spirit bomb was the dunker. :) Ive also had a perfect volley of (forgot what right click is called) basic melee where i kicked them into the ground then kicked them again and they rolled then kicked them into the air where i kicked them again into the cieling then kick them down again. i got like 7 kicks, it was amazing. My favorite ones are the glitches, i had a glitch yesterday where i was holding back a beam and when i was about to get blown away cause i ran outta ki... nothing blew up at all in fact, for the rest of the map the beam was stuck to my arse and the character who shot it at me couldnt move untill he typed kill in console. So then i typed kill in console, and i came back alive with the beam still suck to my arse... it was the wierdest thing evAr.

Also, you can never get tired of... :
Sword gibbing
Throwing a character into a beam
getting 3 consecutive combos down on someone
yelling at some jerk for trans attacking/killing
owning people of the lesser ability :)
glitches
"The Server is shutting down" every 5 minutes
"Flush Entity Packet"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well iwas gonna make a seperate topic on this, but it would be pointless, so here's a couple of scnreehsots in a mini tournament I was in, i think it was called "Drans torunament"...

cell v.s gohan

And this has gotta be one of my most favorite scene, SUPER GALIC GUN FIST!

Best answers
The perfect scenes up there! =D

The best thing that i do daily is if im close enough to the sky boxes i throw em up there move a bit closer then basic them. Then if i am near the wall then fun feh me.

Another is Throwing them then go right behind them. wait some. THEN BAM! right in the kisser

jaf

Best answers
Just what the hell is going on in the "galic gun fist" pic? o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jaf said:
Just what the hell is going on in the "galic gun fist" pic? o_O
Lol i ran out of ki right when i lost the block struggle, so that triggred a glitch where the beam wasstuck to me, so I got to fly around and control the beam, kinda like how goku travled through the kamehameha and did super fragon fist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last night my ally krillin was losing a black struggle with a spirit bomb, so i ran up beside him and blocked, then bomb went straight back and killed 2 people. then this guy swopped at me but i teled and began basic melee, but then i turned it into a throw and threw him fill power into a disc :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... Just so you know... You can't help someone in a block struggle like that last time I checked. Only way you could do it would be to get in their way so they don't hit a wall in turn giving them more time to struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe it was coincidence, but when i went yo block and it hit me it shot back. and we were doing it in the ascend zone server for a few hours just testing that...but maybe it was all coincidence...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had me some fun, at Ascend Zone, as Kuririn at 9 000 000 pl, firing blue beams into people who block till they die. Ultimate dominance! I'm a power freak over there =/ Also I managed to deflect one huge SB and a large Big Bang attack at the same time =D Saved Zero above me here that way. (Don't worry, I killed them all later.. Inlcuding Zero..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i figured it was you..... lol. its fun when you throw a disc... and they dodge around... thinking they have you in a melee... but the disc returns and there torso flies at you and they go wtf you discing noob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom