Coolest Scenarios

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using Advanced or basic melee personal combos, what was the coolest one you did? Like for example, teleport towards them and start basic melee boucning them on the invisible wall. Also, what possible scenario would you like to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advanced melee strong hit upward into the skybox, follow up with repeated simple melee strikes back up into the skybox for multiple hits.

Best answers
Ecactly hitting an opponent at the time a teammate swopped opposite me causeing my opponent to be rocketed back and forth twice finishing him off from the current struggle we'd had.

Best answers
i threw someone into a spirit bomb beofre, that was hilarious. Other then that i like hitting someone after my partners hit them, good team attack :D.

Best answers
tolore said:
i threw someone into a spirit bomb beofre, that was hilarious. Other then that i like hitting someone after my partners hit them, good team attack :D.
So your saying you only like to fight when it's 2Vs1? and make the poor noob(not me in that case) yelling "You ****ing noobs! stop doing 2v1!!!11!!"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my best was a PS whit 2 ball attacks then throw the other guy in to the struggling ball attacksmaking dubbla damage than just shooting him -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of the coolest thing ive done wat basic melee someone teleport right behind them before they stopped moving and hit them back, which reminded me of budokai 3.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg
I wuz in a server and I was krillin just transformed and killed everyone with the homing attack thingie!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember my ultimate moment =D When I kicked KartSa in the ground with a 4 hit and teh wasted him =D Well.. I had died 3 times before.. And I was tag teaming him.. But still!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i grabbed a goku doing a spirit bomb from behind, span around and threw him full powered right between another goku doing kameha and a vegeta doing final flash. the flash got him but it was still cool, even though the cheap kame bastard killed vegeta in the process,

i also threw soem1 into the ground, he must of had trouble gettring up because i had enough time to make a full ki blob with vegetas ki bombard thing, then i shot it with a big bang and killed 3 nearby people.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the coolest i have ever done (and luckiest) is where i hit them twice they hit they scraped the side of the cliff i swooped down and hit them again then i hit him while hes rolling then i hit him up in the air then i teleported up and hit him again they teleported straight and hit him one last time killing that was the most amazing and luckiest thing i have done about 8 hits altogether

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of a pointless topic, but I'll post anyway I guess. My favorite thing to do is throw someone, then teleport after them and hit them with simple melee while there flying away.

Best answers
Playing goku fighting a probably full health transed Gohan and got him in 1 combo.

7 melee hit combo him to death. Even put Turbo on for the last 2 hits or so.

Really liked to have a demo of that. Verry lucky moment because of the bounces and the little hill that gave him enough roll speed to hit him again and again.

Best answers
Lol i guess my latest, best basic/advance meele combo is... Well When i'm frieza either
1. Hit them with a basic meele double hit then press 4/last attack and blast with a finger laser for high damage =)
2. Same thing but use the combo then hard direction/struggle then beam.

Best answers
one time i was trunks and i was fighting freiza and i shot a burning attack and he jumped and i did advanced melee on him and did the punching combo and sliced him with the sword.
yeah it was pretty sweet :]

Vuk

Best answers
get people in a small area(something like geoarena map) and do simple meele with them....just bounce them of the cealing to the floor and keep doing that....gets the person mad...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbrulz72 said:
one time i was trunks and i was fighting freiza and i shot a burning attack and he jumped and i did advanced melee on him and did the punching combo and sliced him with the sword.
yeah it was pretty sweet :]
Aw! You shoulda shot a burning attack after you did the combo!

Best answers
I get a friend to throw a person at me, then when he releases him i throw a beam/disc at them to get em mad:) Very cool team work.

Best answers
I guess this is similar to his^. But I like to through a guy right into a Kamahamaha or Galic Gun from a teammate. :cool:

Best answers
best thing iv ever done was grab a goku making a spirit bomb making it fly at another goku donig a spirit bomb killing him and making the other one come at me and throwing the one i had into it got them so mad cause they were going to see which spirit bomb + kamehameha would win...which is retarded cause they had nearly the same pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom