Coolest boss ever...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krizalid - The King of Fighters 99.

His Super moves were just bad ass (100 punches to the face - practically brutality if SNK had gotten the idea first :p).

Best answers
Yeah, Kain owns big time.
Other than that I'd say either Gray Fox from MGS or Regnier from Kingdom Under Fire.

Gray Fox

Regnier is the evil looking guy with the red horns

Best answers
omg yes! gray fox was sooo owning when i first time played MGS... first time i saw him stealthing around and cutting all into pieces i was like WOOT HES LIKE THE COOLEST EVAR!!! :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Forgot his name but....The last boss you fight against (a golden Devil) in Devils May Cry 2 on Dante's disc.

Best answers
Despair Embodied?
Yeah, that was a pretty cool boss/fight. Just a shame there was no real build up to him, and the boss fight before him sucked big time.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
The boss from Bubble Bobble, and when you beat him, it was like OMGOOSE, this is not the true ending, PLAY WITH A FRIEND!

And you were like wtfux, I don't have any friends! ;_;

Good times.
:( I still haven't seen the true ending to that game because I didn't have any friends and my brothers sucked too much!

I happen to like Indalecio from SO2, but after I took the limiter off I never beat him again!!! I liked a lot of the battles VS the 10 wise men in SO2 as well... The music, the feeling, I was totally into that game when I played it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Sephiroth's name is cooler than he is. Another half-human villain in a long dark garb with a 90ft. long katana and flowing white hair...something about him never really set me off, I guess. I was always a Kefka fan.
Same.

I'm going to add Golbez from FF2/4 to my list too. Even though he isn't truly evil at on his own, that kinda makes it cooler. :)
Plus, list off another video game boss that, upon defeat, is destroyed leaving nothing but a disembodied hand which then steals the crystal of darkness!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to second Golbez and tie him with Kefka.

I'd say Magus, but for the most part, even though he is a boss, in a manner of speaking, I consider him more of the hero type because of what his agenda was.

Best answers
I'd have to say the coolest bosses are... Sigma from Megaman X4, Bass fused with Treble in Megaman8, usually all the Zelda bosses, Kain, Anubis from ZOE2, that guy from Marvel VS Capcom2[I can't read his name :(], and ALL the Bretherin from the Legacy of Kain series. The Bretherin kicks arse

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with Nelo Angelo. Not only does he look cool, but the way you fight him is simply awesome. Pure crazy reaction-time and stuff.

Beyond that, probobly Anubis in ZOE2, since that fight is also awesome-looking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me, I think Browser, in Super Mario was the coolest. I love SMario!! =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i change my vote to zodd? i got te berserk game for ps2 a few days ago (in japanese...its the only version out so far >_<) and zodd pwns :O he was hard enough to beat normally but then he transformed, and OH MY GODZORZ!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom