Cooler: Not Recommended

Best answers
A few times, I've seen people say something similar to "Although, if ESF included movie characters, we'd want people such as Cooler and Broli."

I'm just saying I don't think he'd make a good character. He doesn't have many moves, Budokai 3 even had to give him Sauza's moves.

And, if you gave him Death Ball, in Movies 5+6 he fully charges a Death Ball in less than 3 seconds

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie characters have been suggested many times, it's just a matter of who has the time and effort to make them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this may go on record as the first anti-suggestion for a new character.

Rest assured Cooler will probably never make it into the game. I can't go into detail about who is being considered for future releases but movie characters are the very bottom tier as they always have been.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact is, In movies and in the show the people who made the characters that everyone wants, didn't name there moves or didn't have enough moves. If ESF were to put in the movie and show characters in that everyone wants, they'd have to steal the names from the Budokai series and I really doubt the ESF team wants a lawsuit on their hands.

Best answers
I dont get it if people want cooler make a cooler pack and replace frieza he is just like him but stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
he is just like him but stronger.
Only in form 5 is he stronger than Frieza though. He stated that himself. If frieza went form 5, he'd probably rival imperfect cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom