Cool Magic Tricks.

Best answers
Hey i was watching magic tricks shows and stuff its pretty cool. And does anyone know what you need and how to do the raven coin trick?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably a raven, and a coin? Actually I think you'd need to give us more detail if you want us to know what you're talking about.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Probably a raven, and a coin? Actually I think you'd need to give us more detail if you want us to know what you're talking about.

What happens is that a coin is placed upon someones palm and you wave your hands about 7-10 inches above theres and the coin vanishes and ur hand is clean of the coin and any contraption.

Best answers
Thats any easy one. Get an assistant to do it. but noone else knows that, that person is your assistant. The rest you can figure out urself, since there are many ways to do this.

Best answers
wow your so wrong there goober. The Raven Coin trick is something you have to buy online. It is not magic. Its a thing that grabs the coin without the spectator knowing. You have to wear long sleeves in order to do it. I saw David Blane's magic special. I pretty much know how he does all his tricks. I looked it up too. :laff: So once again its not magic. its a special thingy that grabs the coin. Just go to google and look it up. Type in Street Magic. I think thats it.

Best answers
Look here http://www.ellusionist.com/order/M5.htm he does some cool tricks and makes coin disappear altho he uses somthin called the m5 no idea what it is but it looks cool just watch the video
hey lol watch the part where he makes coin flip
watch his other hand because he puts his sleeve under
the coin which means theres a magnet in his sleave
have u tried putting 2 magnets together while both
on positive or both on negitive side?well thats what happens
:eek:.. anyways it makes those people freak out lol
so just check out the video

Best answers
ya seen that. Funny how things seem like magic but its all illusions. :laff:

Best answers
so what it is some kind of magnet? stay 2-4 feet away from tvs and comps lol??? special magnet cards and ****...lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buce said:
so what it is some kind of magnet? stay 2-4 feet away from tvs and comps lol??? special magnet cards and ****...lol
Has to be a magnet... Especially since you have to use your own STEEL coins and stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how does David Blaine do that levitation thing?? I watched his street magic thing on t.v and it shows him getting off the ground but how does he do it?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ones where he does it in front of people, it's all about angles... The one where he actually comes off the ground, is using machinery. It's fake.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He tells the people to stand behind him, he lifts one foot completely off the ground and stands on his toes with the other foot, at the angle the person is looking, he appears to come a few inches off the ground.

Best answers
I saw a show with David Blaine once, where he took a nail and used his hand to hammer it in a board! ouch! that must hurt! and the kewl thing about it is that the nail went right throug it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom