Control Configuration

Best answers
:) Hi guyz!
I just began playing a couple of days ago, and this is THE DBZ game!!
Im trying to be the best warrior, but there is so much elite out there.. :laff:
I have read all the help stuff in the forums and in the web, but i haven't seen anywhere about custom control configurations. I figure most of you change it because it is rather difficult to teleport to the right.
So that's my question: what's the best control configuration?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Psssh, get a mouse with 7 buttons, put your most important commands on that mouse. If you put teleport near your movement keys, you're most likely going to use a figner that hits one of the movement keys, dissalowing you to teleport in one direction. I'm no where near the best out there, but I think that keeping most of the controls on the mouse is the best idea.

Best answers
Im going to try with the 3rd mouse button (pressing the mouse wheel), which doesn't have assigned any function. :D
If that is unconfortable i'll try with the R key. :smile:
Thanx Guyz!

Best answers
Well, some people put the teleport button on the wheel scroller. This might work for some, but its an easy way to use more teleports than you want. And I suggest NOT using the mouse 3 button for your teleport if you keep your weapons on your mouse scroller-- simply because you might scroll your wheel and accidently press down on the teleport button and u've just wasted KI.

Go with Slugga's suggestion and get a 5 or 7 button mouse. I use a 5 button with teleport, turbo, fly, attack, and attack2 on it. I have nothing on my scroll wheel since my fly button is on the mouse3. All my weapons are hot-key'd.

Best answers
Hey i go into the keyboard setup thing under options and all that is there is a blank page! This is really really annoying! I cant teleport or use turbo or powerup effectively because im constantly pushing the wrong button. Default for teleport is G. And thats right next to F. Can you imagine every time you want to teleport you accidentally stop flying? GRR! ;( ;(

Best answers
hey guys i was just wondering i think its only me that it happened to but how come when i open esf and a half life so called "proffesor" comes up and then i press options then configuration tab then it is blank?
i press on the blank screen but it just highlights 1 little tiny box?!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom