Contribute to the Cause!!!!

Best answers
I recently got back from my trip to ohio and made a little cash delivering mail. I would like to contribute $10 to $20 but soon realized i did not know where to go or even whom to send it to pls help by either posting or private message or e-mail me at
[email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
R u Crazy Man This Ain't No God Damn Bank Where U Just Take!!!!!!!!!!! :]

Best answers
R u Crazy Man This Ain't No God Damn Bank Where U Just Take!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm i don't understand what you mean???

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SoulAssassin001
I would like to contribute $10 to $20 but soon realized i did not know where to go or even whom to send it to pls help by either posting or private message or e-mail me at
[email protected]
he is contributing not taking money wtf

Best answers
Hey cool if you create an account (which is free) you get $5 free so if everyone made an account and donated that $5 to esf that could help them heaps but I spose it would cost to send money or some ****. o well lol

ultrassj_vegeta

U
if they did that.... how wud pay pal make ne money... like if every1 gave 5 dollars.... then pay pal wud havta pay for that.... riiiite... yes im a moron and ill do that as well....ppl wud scam that so bad

Best answers
well I'm sure there is some sorta catch neway coz there always is!

hmm well i might donate coz i've got heaps of cash but i dont wanna give em too much coz i dont even know what they'd use the money for?!

Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
hmm well i might donate coz i've got heaps of cash but i dont wanna give em too much coz i dont even know what they'd use the money for?!
Hey i could use some dough. Share the wealth man. I could give ya a whole list of things i'd use the money for. :D

Best answers
alright... done. expect to see 5cents coming in the mail spend it well my friend :D

Best answers
We still need to figure out exactly where to send our doantions and as it looks so far we have $10-$20 and a nickel thx's to me and 17. Wheres Mastasurf when you need him?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just PM iG. I think hes the only one who could use the money toward the helping of ESF.

Best answers
Originally posted by Supreme Kai
Hey cool if you create an account (which is free) you get $5 free so if everyone made an account and donated that $5 to esf that could help them heaps but I spose it would cost to send money or some ****. o well lol
Just thought I'd say this. I use paypal for ebay and other misc online purchases. And they do not give you $5 free for signing up. So your interesting not to well thought out scam just wouldn't work. Sorry to burst your bubble.

But to donate money to the ESF team is as simple as making an account at paypal and sending the donation via email to any of the team members, most likely the man to send it to would be mastasurf.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any money donated does not go to myself or anyother member of the team. Vt and iG set that up as a side thing to help them pay for the server that we are hosted on. If your interested in that you'll have to talk to one of those two to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom