CONSTRUCTIVE beta critisizm (sp?)

Best answers
i know its only the beta and all but i think some input from people at the message board would be better for the mod.

so far i think the MOD is gonna be great. the graphics look very cool (i like the bright backgrounds). and the background music usually fits too. the beams look excellent (although the explosions might need a tad bit work). i think some of the models need to be more accurate too (the vegeta model is excellent btw), and the body parts might need to be more proportional.

also about the controls, maybe they shud be a bit more responsive. like when youre shooting small ki blasts for example. i think it should be like a rapid fire kind of thing, because you can only shoot about 1 blast per 2-3 seconds, and maybe it would help make the game more fast paced to have rapid fire. some voices would be good to, like grunts or attack names.

i just wanted to say i know its only a beta, and great job so far!

Best answers
Personally i love the beta, everything is good, ya some models need work ( wannabe modeler). Piccolo i heard was gonna be redone. Melee is good but a few tweaks here and there would make it perfect ( make lock on a button). esf team will learn from mistakes and will probably do better, main page already has beta 1.1 as "in the works" while they fix bugs and investigate, very admirable fixing bug so fast. Criticism about the community: every1 has there opinions and i respect that, but try to show it well, swearing doesn't help ure argument, nor trying to counter a an opinion by calling it dumb and cussing out a person because that was his opinion. Ive been looking through the forums quite some bit, although i do not like the negativity with threads like "this mod sux" and so on, try not to feed that negativity but let it die. Give these guys a break, they know its there and there trying to fix it, if its a bug let them know constructivly or an opinion. Remember people learn from mistakes and progress. If beta was not what ure vision was of it then so be it no one is forcing u to play it, thats ure opinion not ours.
Needed that to get it off my chest overall i give it an 8, room from improvement but close to perfection.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well these are the critics i have.

1Goku his ssj hairdo is to thin there is supposed to be more hair.
2Vegeta his haircut is flattened on the back of his head.
3And when turned ssj the ssjans should me more muscular,i don't know if this means making more models but you could also do a muscle re-skinning on the ssj models.
4I would like to have some kickin and Punchin,but don't erase the swooping.
5And krillin doesn't look short, he's too thin or to tall.

Best answers
You can throw out a fair few ki blasts by using alt fire. Alt fire ki blasts are definately faster than "1 blast per 2-3 seconds", anyway.

Best answers
i think that a persons PL should ahve a greater effect.. like you have a bigger ki pool (takes much more to drain it) do more dmg, tale less dmg etc.

Scruffie

S
I hated the Vegeta model.

Do you know Ersen, Turk? He's the one that did it, and he's not a very good modeller. Not at all.

:p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the piccolo model hass a spike stickin outa his ass when he transforms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom