Console Wars!

Best answers
Who Will it be? Game Cube? X-Box? Or PS2?

You Decide!

By the way! Give a reason for your choice! Not because the other is sh*t but a good reason, not a giant list, one reason guys! peace out!

Best answers
Sorry guru san I have ps2 and GC and the games on ps2 are more to my tastes, but GC is still WAY better than the crap box:D

Best answers
Thx So Far guys! Not bad Results, one a piece, Keep em coming guys!!!

Best answers
I have a ps2 and a gamecube and the gamecube blows the graphics of most of the ps2 and x-box gamed out of the water.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm i haven't played any of them for any length of time. But from what I have seen, the gamecube comes out on top. Super smash bro melee looks tops!
Gc gets my vote!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XboX is higher quality and faster than ps2
and the gamecube is funny but it's just like a n64 with a lil' bit more mhz and stuff..

XBOX RULES 'EM ALL!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
and the gamecube is funny but it's just like a n64 with a lil' bit more mhz and stuff..
I can not believe you just said that... I feel faint.. Watch someone play the Deathstar mission on the Gamecube and tell me again how its just a.. a.. an N64 with a lil' bit more mhz. I'm gonna go lie down now.. :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well, I have al 3 consoles.
Personally, I like all 3 of them.

I've had my PS2 longer, so I obviously have more games for it.
The games I have for GCN are fine, but not the BEST.
THe 2 XBox games I own are pretty fun, but I haven't done much with the system, since I got it a couple days ago.

Overall.....I'm glad I own all 3
They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

I think this console war will end like the previous one did.
Sony won the last war, and Sony will win this war.
The PS2 outdid both the XBox AND GCN this past christmas season, so I think that says something about it..
Just because its not the most powerful system doesn't mean that it's not the better system overall.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
any one ever play like hl or q3 or tribes 2 and then go play ps 1 or 2 they suck lol

Best answers
I heard about any upgrade for the ps2 thats just for graphics to make it better then x-box graphics

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
any one ever play like hl or q3 or tribes 2 and then go play ps 1 or 2 they suck lol
Uh..yeah, I've played those games
and I've played stuff on both PSX and PS2
Personally..I've had more fun with the console games than any of those..
I've had a blast with some HL mods..but not HL itself.

And..
Hiro....
They're not going to sell an upgrade like that..
Don't hold your breath on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna put this down straight and simple...

the ps2 is the winner of this console war.. and the numbers dont lie

the ps2 has been selling over 65 thousand units a month with selling just about 8,400,000 sence the release

the gc has been selling over 32 thousand units a month with about 1,500,000 sence release

and the xbox a bismil 25 thousand units a month with about 1,300,000 sence its release..

so its fairly obvouse what one of these consols has dominated the compition...

case in point

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Exactly.

As I stated earlier, the PS2 will win this war, just like the PSX won the previous war.

The PSX was the weakest system, but it still had the best games and support.
This time around, the PS2 is the weakest system..but it's STILL outdoing the other two by leaps and bounds.

Sony just KNOWS how to make a console succeed.
They got Konami AND Squaresoft :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sony has does everything right for the perfect consol.. i mean they got the easy to use developer kit and great game line up good 3rd party companeys and they dont cram advertizements down ur ass (cough xbox cough)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if you have played hl rally and then go play GT2 hl rally is the winner .............................and im for the x-box and ps2 ......................the cube sux

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I don't play racing games, so it doesn't really matter.

Besides..this is ALL just a matter of opinion..

So, in the end, it doesn't matter.
AT ALL.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very true.

I have a GCN, and it is a fantastic system. I get a little distressed when people keep saying that it sucks. I'm not sure their reasoning for that. I assume it's because they have never played it. But how can you say nintendo sucks?

I also own a PS2 and it too is an excellent gaming system. I don't need much of its DVD capabilities but it rocks in the gaming department.

The only system I have a "problem" with is the X-Box. Everyone and their grandmother has seemed to fallen in love with it. The only real complaints I have is it's huge. It's bigger than my VCR. And along with that, it's controller is also huge and Id say not as comfortable as PS2s or GCN's. And the games for xbox seem to be of a racing or sports nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom