connection problem

Best answers
ok i got one for ya........
first off ....is the insaller supposed to create some kind of shortcut on the desktop?
and second.....i get this weird thing....i start the game ....go to custom games...load up esf and then i try to join a game.....and it doesn't work....it just says retrying......retrying.......so i updated my server list .........tryed it on 20 different servers....same result.......it never connects. anone got any ideeas?

Best answers
Seems like ur connection must suck that only happens on server s u cant reach servers aren't there or connections that u cannot play on coz its just too slow `n **** maybe u can give us ur comp specs to see if that wil help

installer doesn't make a shortcut maybe they will do that l8ter

Best answers
ok computer specs p4 2.0 ghz 256 mb ram, nvidia gforce 2 - 64 meg, 80 gb hdd. connection speed is adsl....and it works great for other mods like dod,cs.....

Best answers
oh and when i go to show info of a server i get like 100 ms, more or less depending on the server

Best answers
Theres an edit button for a reason, just a suggestion :)
about your prob, do you have a firewall at all? I had to enable it to let esf connect, god that was the most annoying 2 hours of my life ever, downloaded it as soon as it came out, and stayed up to 2 in the morning just to find out that my damned firewall which software was not even open was preventing me from doing that :S

anyways good luck with the game, its fun, just if you get angry at a server, join another one, find some people you like playing with, keep showing up, I find its alot more fun like that, I flamed this game too at first till I got used to it (somewhat) I still dont like the fact that better lag = better players :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
try using a game finding program like the all seing eye, thats what i use and it finds loads of games.

Best answers
he beat me to it about the firewall turn it off if u av one see if that does anything if not i mite fink something got screwed in esf and u av to reinstall

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom