Congrats to Bruno

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
He's nearing 1000 posts.. however he is the first person (excluding Admin cucumba) to NOT be a corrupted poster/ evil spammer, he has deserved every 1000 posts, so congrats :)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Lots of congratulations, the number isn't important in itself but the fact that you've reached it with minimum spamming says something. Its easy to spam that many posts, but if even three quarters of your posts are helpful then you've got something to be proud of.

Give yourself a pat on the back, have two even. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offence to bruno, lots to greg, but whys everyone call Hibiki a spammer, or cuc, or me, or ANYONE whos got over 1000 posts? i mean come on, posting more stuff is not spam, if u post "hey" or something like that, but mine, cucs and hibiki are all good posts, and we dont spam, chimpbot will agree with me, he thinks most ppl here take EVERYTHING has spam and should calm down, i agree.

Best answers
I know I'm not a moderator and this was posted by moderators...but this should go in offtopic shouldn't it? :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, hes been here that long? i have, but look at my posts.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Congrad BrunO! You the man, like you always were ;) You deserve this right now more than anyone else :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooops i did not see that greg said not cuc, but still...

WHYS BrunO not a spammer? :?

dont get me wrong, i dont think hes a spammer at all, but its stupid ppl call us 1000+ers (yes thats a word:p ) spammers, i get called it all the time, and hibiki even more then me:tired: ohh well

congrats Bruno

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
ooops i did not see that greg said not cuc, but still...

WHYS BrunO not a spammer? :?

dont get me wrong, i dont think hes a spammer at all, but its stupid ppl call us 1000+ers (yes thats a word:p ) spammers, i get called it all the time, and hibiki even more then me:tired: ohh well

congrats Bruno
don't be jealous of Bruno. jealousy leads to hate and hate leads to anguish and anguish leads to torment and soon enough doom.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader

don't be jealous of Bruno. jealousy leads to hate and hate leads to anguish and anguish leads to torment and soon enough doom.
why should i be jealous of a post count? anyways, i have more then him or it defeats the point in being jelous...;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanx Guys, and thanx greg for noticing.
I would like to thank my mum, and all the little people.
Nearly 1000
***Newest Member of the 1K post count :D :D ***

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot, way to go!!!

/me give BrunO milk and cookies.

:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GF Trunks, reduce the real estate consumption level on that sig or I will choose which half goes. ;/

And congrats Brun0 :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, great job Bruno. Although I rarely do this, but, here is a pat on the back.
*pats Bruno on the back*

Now, as your reward, I am going to take you on a bender to end all benders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom