Concerning the public

Best answers
All of these rumors about the release date need to come to an end once and for all. Most of the comments are from uneducated gamers, uneducated in reference to how the hell to create ANYTHING related to games or understand this game. They just grow expectations because that's what closed minded people do. Anyway, the developers obviously have an awesome game in the works made for their community by the community. Let's look at the facts:

1: They are not being funded for this project nor do they receive a profit.

2: They have been working on this game for over 5 years. That means through all those years they have accumulated and perfected a LOAD of in depth coding and animations that were not in 1.2.3. That being understood, means that they are only telling you very little about what they have done.

3. Wouldn't you want to blow people away at release if this game was a big part of your life? They have been genuine to us the whole time, and have not lied to you like most gaming companies do. They say things how they are, and if you don't like it you can leave, you're not being forced to stay.

So in regards to a set release date, LET IT GO. It will be out when they feel they have tweaked everything to what they believe is 100%. You cannot put a release date on creativity. So open up your minds a little bit, and just join the community and give actual input, instead of sitting back complaining every now and then. :yes:

--I made this a thread because I want every newcomer to see this post right away. I want them to understand how this game works, and hopefully the rapid growing community will start off on the right foot instead of being whiny bastards.

Also, this is a new account but I have been following and playing this game since 2006, so don't judge me on not being HL verified yet and all that jumbo haha. ^_^

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea I agree ... I remember like 2 years ago it seemed that game is ready to launch ... Now when watching those videos I say they weren't ... But at the moment i think it has to be polished a little bit more (At least watching the trailers and demos. Dunno what hapens in engine probably they have to fix and balance some things.).

So yeah stop those release date rumors because you can make some people quit this community.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry HL verification is only related to the help topic and only to ingame help, though people seem to be forgetting that bit every now and then.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Also, this is a new account but I have been following and playing this game since 2006, so don't judge me on not being HL verified yet and all that jumbo haha. ^_^
I don't mean to nitpick... but what does having another account have to do with HL verification? The HL verification thing is still a semi-recent addition.. It took me all of 10 seconds to verify..

OnTopic: This thread will still be ignored by those people. You'd need to make the title: "ESF RELEASE SOON!!!" for those people to take notice... (..and they would not read that wall of text anyways. :p)

Best answers
I don't mean to nitpick... but what does having another account have to do with HL verification? The HL verification thing is still a semi-recent addition.. It took me all of 10 seconds to verify..

OnTopic: This thread will still be ignored by those people. You'd need to make the title: "ESF RELEASE SOON!!!" for those people to take notice... (..and they would not read that wall of text anyways. :p)

I Agree On that.

Discord Member
Best answers
thread is pointless zzzzzzzzzzz. and also the team doesnt take any more suggestions/helpful input either ... believe me i've tried

they just wanna close off in a turtle shell and finish it off fast, which im all for. but dont start telling ppl to give creative input, cuz that's just gonna go no where.

and input on pictures and random videos can only go so far

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel like we've had this conversation a million times.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Those types of threads are like discussing the end of the world... Some said it will be on December 21 2012.. it wasn't. Some say that it will come in next 100 years...Who knows ? It's just pointless and if It comes we can only receive it and can do nothing. So yeah please stop this madness of asking the unknown.

Last edited:
Best answers
True it was a wall of text haha not many people would want to read it. I went back to edit it and made it more user friendly. :smile: And it is true this conversation has been going on for years, but with the new YouTube video and awesome graphics, TONS of people are going to come check out the game and it's better to be informed than to create bad expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom