Comic Strip

Best answers
Yo fellas. I had a project for English that i had to draw a comic strip and make it kinda like a story board or something. Anyway, since im all into Penny Arcade i thought well hell imma make a PA Comic. So yes this is all hand drawn and no ref pics except 2 parts. But the rest is hand drawn and from my mind. So here it is..Hope you laugh cuz i thought it was perty funny. :laff:

If your wondering why the bottom left pic of Gabe is so big is cuz i thought it would be funny cuz ya know how some cartoon characters they have the character BIG when they yell. That was my idea for that part.

Well for all you ppl who cant read it..this is the Dialogue..

Gabe: Hey dude, did you check out that JK3 demo?
Tycho: Hmm, Jk3...Nope!
Gabe: Why Not!? Its a good game!
Tycho: Whatever, I dont care...I hate StarWars
Gabe: Aww, Cmon!!
Tycho: AHH! MY ARM!!
Gabe: *in thought* I think I'll get a sandwhich...

Best answers
Hahahah... nice one. Jedi Academy is awesome. Lol.. Gabe. Though Tycho said Dik.. thought its Dude.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You Cut MY ****IN HAND!!!" Gabe
"Gabe, I am your FATHER!!!!" Tycho
"Really??" Gabe
"No NOT REALLY." Tycho
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gabe

O ya.. 10/10 (Funny..Funny...Nice Art...and Funny)

Best answers
LOL nice one ... PA pwns ;)

and JK3 also pwns :p

8/10 ... work on the details (eyes, arms and stuff)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL. GJ man, looks hilarious. Little hard to see the dialogue but rest is sweet. :laff:

Best answers
Lmao! Nice work, NeLo! I'm loving this, make more! Except next time, make ESF team member comic strips! :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL!!! nice one lol, ill give it a 9/10
The pic with: "What?! its a good game" looks kinda like a monkey o_O

Bolteh2

B
next time invent ur own characters :O

i dont really like it cuz u used some1 elses characters... u have talent, now just go and draw ur own characters, give them some of ur personality, cuz you sure got the story/joke right :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
didnt make me laugh cuz i hated Jk3 after playing jk2... so much things they removed like Lightsaber collisions.

The drawing is not that great too, looks like a Super Eyebrow Version of it..

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
next time invent ur own characters :O

i dont really like it cuz u used some1 elses characters... u have talent, now just go and draw ur own characters, give them some of ur personality, cuz you sure got the story/joke right :p
Ya i hear ya. Im wanting to create some of my own characters but since this was a 1 night thing and due the very next day at the very moment i walk in i had to turn it in..i just said well i dont have time to create some of my own right now so ill just create PA. But ya i think ill work on creating my own chracters sometime today or something. First i gotta study up on a monologue that i have to do for class tomorrow. Then ill c what chracters i can create. So im glad the majority of you laughed and loved it. Im glad i gave you guys something to laugh at and im especially glad that i gave you a laugh you needed X-iT_W0uN|) . I like cheering up peeps. Anywho thx for the critz and everything. Btw Spin ya i agree with you on the Super Eyebrow. Its the first time i really drew some PA and not used and ref pics. (for the most part) but im sure if i draw it enough then ill get the hang of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom