Combo problem

Best answers
:shocked: Hello and thanks for reading now i have heard that there are two general special combos in esf these combos if used and one hit lands they create a sequence that damages the other even if he blocks it is performed in the advanced melee stage would anyone be kind enough plz i beg u i have spent hours trying to figure it out .... What are they?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There arent any combos that have beams in them yet. I think the team is working on more melee combos that have beams, and teleport features.
But youre not allowed to post or ask for the combos, so asking for them here wouldnt be best.:)

Best answers
I Was Wondering Cause on A Server I Play On I Got Shot Straight After With a BEam O_O
perhaps it was a fast charge :p
btw my name is Vegeta On The Servers i go to :)

Best answers
It was a fast charge :)
And you arent supposed to ask for the combo's here.

Best answers
then were do i ask for them cuz i tried and cant figure em out

Best answers
watch the the combo movies not telling you which one just keep watching all the combo movies till u find one of them whre they use the special combo thats where i foud out how to do them

Best answers
whre on the esf sites how do i get to em i cant find them

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For one, I wouldnt call this a combo "problem" per se. It's more asking for what the combos are which, if you look here http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=42445 , is not a valid thread topic. But the people in this thread were nice enough to give you enough indirect clues. So all is well, I suppose. But in the future, stickies help everyone.

That's why we make them.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom