Combo moves

Best answers
on several occasions weve seen Z fighters pool there power to fire one huge attack, why cant, if two friendly players beams touch, they combine? the stronger person controls the attack and the power is a total of the two (or more) fiering people? imagen what a 5 on 5 beam battle would be like. :shocked: if its an attack that cant be guided and an attack that can, then the guidable attacks control controls the attack.

a way to make it easier is if you shoot an attack at someone charging his attack, and your on the same team and its not ff, the person shot can fire the super attack.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is already multiple power struggles...so i'm not sure what you're suggesting.

Best answers
he's asking that instead of there being 2 beams when there is a PS between teammates that the beams just combine to make 1 large beam

Best answers
They could divide the experience between the two. But who would get the kill and such? Overall I think it's a great idea tho..

oNe

Best answers
I dunno... the combined beam of two players could amount to a PL much greater than anyone else on the server could block, which could give huge disadvantages and surely make the game one-sided.

Best answers
plus it would irritate as hell if ur beam "accidently" goes into someones beam ;(

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off: It is already possible, and I've done it several times. Make sure your team mate knows what you're trying to do and releases his beam at the same time as you and at the right angle to you. The beams will colide and change trajectory based either on who's stronger, or if you formed less than a 90 degree angle, it will fly in a straight line towards the center of the arc that would have been created if both beams had passed through each other and their tips were connected by a large semi circle facing outwards from the two attackers.
\
->----- basically, but only if it is less than a 90 degree angle (the example is wider)
/

Best answers
hmmmm, i think its just better that multiple beams to beat someone, instead of fusing it into 1 beam. but seriously i dont recall anyone really combining 2 beams into 1 beam in dbz though...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only in the Brolli movies. Then again, I don't remember anyone ever getting killed by Frieza's disc either, so I'm sure the team could implament it if they wanted to without much hassle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the buu saga while inside of buu, vegeta and goke combine a ball of somesort and fire it, which was pretty neat. It's a ball, but im sure something similar has been done with beams

Best answers
its good idea that the strungest will control the beam and but anybody will power strugel but how will get the kills??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom