Combo moves

Best answers
hey, im new here, and to the game

ive seen people pull of combos that are unblockable and highly affective i have yet to learn how to do these moves could some one tell me how to pull these off . :) thanks

Best answers
well... the combos i think you're talking about are not allowed to be posted on the forums.... you can either practice, or ask in game, as 80% of the gamers will tell you... they're pretty cool, but soon you'll realize that they take up some time and cumbersome... since people who the know the combos can simply dodge all the arrows with ease...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
well... the combos i think you're talking about are not allowed to be posted on the forums.... you can either practice, or ask in game, as 80% of the gamers will tell you... they're pretty cool, but soon you'll realize that they take up some time and cumbersome... since people who the know the combos can simply dodge all the arrows with ease...

Not as easily as you think, even if you know the combo and can block the arrows, there are still ways to get hit by those combos..

but we are not allowed to talk about them on the forums. if you read the stickies you would know that.

www.redsaiyan.org that's all i can tell you

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Question practically answered, thread closed to prevent random douches from actually posting the combos just to be a random douche.

I like saying douche. But gooch is a better word.

:p

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom