Combat Moves?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually stick with the secret combos, if the opponent is good at blocking I just attempt basic melee and try to anglehit them as much as possible.

Best answers
Yeah...i do often the same...but if he real good at blocking i stick with tele hits :laff: ....and if that doesn`t work i just blast him away :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, then I am one of those you try blasting away.. But it usually doesnt work unless i am cought off guard or fighting another person.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said advanced melee but I actually use most of those. (accept running away :scared: )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I combine melee whit generic ball attack and sometimes i throw a FB

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tele hit + gen ball or ki blast (depending on the situation). Seems to work the best for me.

Best answers
i use adv. melee so i can create my own combos.. if he blocks i use basic than i go to beams and balls if i can.. than i hide and tail hit if not that.. than ... i run :cry: ... to recover .. but then i whoop his ass bad :D:D:D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My strategy depends on what my current enemy is doing at the time, so it varies.

Best answers
All of the above.

high health: :cool: advanced melee + basic

medium health: :fight: i would probably stick with basic

low health: :scared: hiding tactics + beaming

about to die: O_O running away and try to attack while someone isnt looking :p... or i might just kamikaze with a beam spammer making us both die...its all good

tho it all depends on what my situation is at the time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advanced melee (secret combos), sometimes beams, genball to counter swooping enemies.

Best answers
l like to nuke i play this god music when i do! lol its like if im going to diw then IM TAKING U WITH ME!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do love a good kamehameha suicide run.. Especially when you have Goku in SSJ, and you just tele up to someone and waste yourself together with the cheeky bastard..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom