Colour change in CF bar when ready

Best answers
A simple suggestion: To integrate the game for noobs easier, perhaps the CF should turn red or any color other than default whenever you respawn after death, indicating you have enough PL to 'ascend'.

Of course this aesthetic change isn't a problem for any one who has been playing for 30 minutes, but I've only been playing for a few days, and its irritating that i can't look at the character screen to see what my own character's transform level is, since your own class is unselectable(im sure this is to ensure noobs they dont kill themselves for no reason).

It would help. Hope I'm not nagging, after all its just beta 1, or something like that.

Regards,

DALEDO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why???!??

how u can mistake the cf bar for not being ready

if its full u can transform if its not u cant impossible to mistake them

Best answers
The CF bar is ever so elusive sometimes.

I would suggest at least making a little color change, if only for a color change's sake.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Hibiki is right. It isn't a terrible suggestion, but if you aren't sure if the CF bar is full. You can always try transforming, if it works, it was full. If it wasn't, nothing lost.

V'

Best answers
I think when they add more transformations, the color of the cf bar should change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the color bar should change according to what level thta you are on ie normal=green ssj=blu ssj2=red and so on

Best answers
i like the idea .. especially when adding more levels ..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For different transformations, sure. But for SSj1? You might as well make a message pop up on the screen that says "Why haven't you transformed, stupid?" I never go by the bar anyhow. It isn't hard to remember what number your PL has to reach before you can transform. Besides, when it's full, it's full, and it wont fill up any more than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea is a good idea if it was a flashing yellow. Plus I dont look at my hud at all, its pointless, and when you do your usually meleed. I sometimes figure out I can transform when there are four other SSJ's and my PL is 3 million.

Best answers
i like this idea alot, i would lessen the amount of n00bs asking when they can transform. and it would give a good visual indication (at a glance) of when you can assend. Since it takes a bit of time to look at you PL and say, "when do I assend?" and then you are dead. If the team just made the CF bar change colors to match your assention levels, then you will just be able to look at your CF bar and say, "oh my CF bar is no longer Blue that means i can assend now!".

The CF bar now is hard to read sometime due to the way its animated sometimes it looks full sometimes it is full but you are like 100PL away from actually assending. So i usually go by my PL level instead of the CF bar.

Plus this idea seems simple enough to code, but I'm no coder so i wouldn't know about such things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, good idea. ESF needs small little extras like this too keep things from getting boring to quickly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea :yes: . When you don't know the required PL and the CF bar doesn't seem to be full yet (while it actually IS) you can easily see if you're able to transform yet :yes: .

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a note: Don't plan on it cutting down the number of new players asking when they can transform. No one reads the manual, and they'll have no idea that they are supposed to wait for the color to change. I would suggest instead that the team work on attaching the manual to the intall exe (There is an exe right?) so that it starts up after you finish unloading the mod. I'm tired of getting the same questions every day in every server.

Best answers
Yea good idea, but i never look at the CF bar anyhow. Playing since last jan. I know everyones required PL change :) Just out of my head ill list

Goku 1.6mill or 1.7mill - unsure
Gohan 1mil
Krillin 3mil
Piccolo 1.6mill or 1.7mil -unsure
frieza 2.0 - unsure
oh yeah trunks 1mil
buu 3mil (long freakin time)
cell 2mil
vegeta 2mill

:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ yah but this is for the n00b's

i love this idea cuzz when i first started playing i couldnt tell when i could transform and the bar diddnt looks ful but it was so i wasted like 20 mins to get the bar up but it wasnt so i finally had to ask somebody.. and this ill prevent the newbies from asking so much that it annoys you

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEah when the CF bar is full then it will turn rainbow.
Or when your wave is ready it turns steadaly from yellow to dark red(full)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEah it was
If youre too dumb to realise
  • Read
  • Look at your pl
  • WAtch closely on how to release beams
  • meele

You are dumb

Users who are viewing this thread