Cold war anyone?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was settled during the G8

it was about russia not liking the whole anti missle shield thing
so america cut a deal and allowed russia to built it too.

which pretty much fixed up everything

Best answers
... damnit i need to keep up with politics and foreign affairs more often!

Ok, lets just close this thread before i make myself look more stupid. =/
Thanks Prozac.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Russia gets pissed off that Europe is building missile defenses while it is limited by treaty to do likewise, so they start launching missiles to show that those defenses are useless. The solution to this is apparently to let them build defenses too... something in this logic doesn't make sense.

And Security, I was out of the loop too. I hadn't read any of my usual international news, and last I had heard they were all pissed off over something. At least this way I get to hear about this stuff.

Best answers
And there always will be, it just won't always be missles

It is man's nature to show his dominance over others

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Cold War was nothing but a mutual political platform for presidential candidates and government interest groups.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We also got some killer videogame material out of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a specific opinion about this, but it goes against what it discussed in the AUP. No politics.

Either way... Cheney reminds me of George Costanza more and more every day.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every one knows if there was ever another Cold War, we'd just send Rocky Balboa to go fight some huge Russian guy and single handedly win the war.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris are also probably pretty good and ending Cold Wars. We'd be fine.

Best answers
Nah, I doubt it. I mean, they're both scared of starting a Nuclear Warfare. And trust me, there would be a good reason to be so. In a second, one country can obliterate the other etc etc. And if they both set out atomic bombs, it would be devestating for our world. So if they're going to fight, we'll get involved to. Bad enough as it is, we're facing environmental problems.

-Guzzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont really see how this could turn into a flame war.. so i think its about time to discuss it.

http://www.worldnewsaustralia.com.au/region.php?id=137418&region=3

After reading that article.. it really seems to me that Russia and the US are gearing up for a second cold war.

Discuss.
let it be!! I heard those bul crap so many time......if they want to live in stavation once again like they were in mid 90's

go ahead...all they trying to do is not helping but hurt their salve. are they still think they are still live in the soviet era? they never consider how could they able to survive in every winter because NATO and UN/US supply them food and energy resource every year and with minium fee charge. and crappy conplaining every year!! ok! it would easily to imagine how would they do in the future if they were rely too much on us but now they have to start over again. it would be tough for them...but save us from trouble because all the tax we pay is now in their stomach. it would be nice for our saving.

watch and see......it wont be last before winter....

Best answers
let it be!! I heard those bul crap so many time......if they want to live in stavation once again like they were in mid 90's

go ahead...all they trying to do is not helping but hurt their salve. are they still think they are still live in the soviet era? they never consider how could they able to survive in every winter because NATO and UN/US supply them food and energy resource every year and with minium fee charge. and crappy conplaining every year!! ok! it would easily to imagine how would they do in the future if they were rely too much on us but now they have to start over again. it would be tough for them...but save us from trouble because all the tax we pay is now in their stomach. it would be nice for our saving.

watch and see......it wont be last before winter....
I couldnt follow a damn thing you said. No offense..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
america will win the next world war as they have:

rambo
rocky
jack bauer
samual l jackson

and english ally: james bond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom