Cognitive Dissonance

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, guys. What's happening? Been a while since I posted something. So, I want you guys to take a look at my online comic I've been doing lately. I'm not entirely sure if we consider this advertising - I should know, I am a super moderator -_-; - but I mostly want crits and comments about the art in general.

So, be as brutely honest as you can. Keep in mind, I do know that the comics aren't awesome...yet. I've only done 12, so far. So getting a good style down takes time, unless your davidskiwan, who can draw awesome all the time...bastard.

Anyways, please let me know what you think. Be honest, but more intelligent than "it sucks". Because I already it sucks, so be more specific =P

If a second moderator feels this is inappropriate, you have my permission to close it. No hard feelings.

Cognitive Dissonance

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, I like the huge improvement the site has.

Secondly, I'd like to say that "Enlightment" is my favorite episode so far, really enjoying the qoute, "I knew anime was the righteous path."

Keep it up man, like Ctrl-Alt-Delete and Penny Arcade, the art got progressively better.

Bolteh2

B
nice, but the textballoons are placed in a wrong way.. unless youre japanese and read from left to right..

its from left to right, not right to left :p

nice stuff tho :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
nice, but the textballoons are placed in a wrong way.. unless youre japanese and read from left to right..

its from left to right, not right to left :p

nice stuff tho :)
heh, yeh I know. I always know what I want to say and then put my characters in the positions. So, I will definitely have to improve on that. Thanks for the comments so far guys.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bookmarked it too. I love it :D :D it's what i like to call "Saaaweet!" lol

Offtopic: I've wanted to say this for a while, But i love your sig, it just kicks ass.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i suck sumtimes u know o_O.

Its very nice man, i like the humour, im not too good at writing, but it definately is funny stuff :], if i was u i'd get illustrator, it wud help alot with the style ur going for :]. Im also really liking the character design, keep it up, do more damnit :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3

Been a fan since you showed me a preview of the first comic.

Keep it up ^^

Best answers
OMG Advertising cllllloooosseee.

Heh, another comic site to add to my bookmarks.

Nice ET

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Evangelion one, fkn gold.

I've been following CD since it was first uploaded. (I host ET's site, along with all the other moochers @_@)

Now just fix the bugs with the shoutbox and you're perfect. :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CD rocks so much, absolutely hilarious. :) Keep 'em coming.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New comic up, guys. I decided that once a week just wasn't enough. So I will now be updating Monday and Friday for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for all the positive comments. But just because all you guys know me so well doesn't mean you can't rip into me if you want. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom