CoD: Black Ops 2... To the future we go!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually mute people, especially if they're mom is yelling at them in the background, or they have squeaky voices, or if they're playing awful rap music in the background.

If you play on Xbox my gamertag is Nergaahl485, and I have vacation from work so I'm going to be on most of every day.
And I think it's funny how my resurrection post about micro-transactions was totally ignored.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its one of those things where complaining isn't going to make it go away, and if you don't like it you don't have to participate in that aspect of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is true, I'm not complaining per se, but the fact that game companies are doing this everywhere is starting to get annoying. Unless it's a F2P, I don't think games should have them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, people are voting with their wallets and so it's probably going to become more prevalent, not less.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When used efficiently, I don't mind the in-game transaction model. I only have a problem with it when it starts ******* over players (such as making them pay to lower a respawn timer) or enables the pay-to-win scenario.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was a 2.02 KDR but... Then I decided I wanted to **** around with the Riot Shield... Hahaha

Try this.
LSAT
- Dual Band
- Silencer

-Riot Shield

Perk1: Hardline or Ghost
Perk2: Toughness, Scavenger, or none
Perk3: Tac-Mask or None

Smoke Grenade

-OverKill (Needed)

Throw the Smoke grenade and just sit in it. Kill everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smokes are great, especially when using dual band or MMS.

Also smokes area must for objective games.

Well the game now does let you have the ability to buy more create a class slots. Not much of an advantage really, but if you can have 20 classes to choose from it makes you super versatile. The other stuff you can get is camo unlocks for your gun and more player card things. I'll admit there are a couple gun camo's I'd like to buy, but goddamnit I'm not going to give in. Although I did have 80 live points lying around so I could get some of the flag player card. Gotta rep my country.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smokes are great, especially when using dual band or MMS.

Also smokes area must for objective games.

Well the game now does let you have the ability to buy more create a class slots. Not much of an advantage really, but if you can have 20 classes to choose from it makes you super versatile. The other stuff you can get is camo unlocks for your gun and more player card things. I'll admit there are a couple gun camo's I'd like to buy, but goddamnit I'm not going to give in. Although I did have 80 live points lying around so I could get some of the flag player card. Gotta rep my country.

It gives you 100 classes. I bought the Kawaii class cause the gf literally was hanging off of my neck for me to buy it.

Best answers
This is what works for me, either one of these 3 weapons:

AN-94: Fast Mag & Laser Sight No sidearm
PDW-57: Fast Mag & Fore Grip No sidearm
MSMC: Fast Mag & Fore Grip No sidearm

I have more classes that I use however I've found that these three are my bread and butter.

Perk 1: Lightweight AND Hardline
Perk 2: Toughness
Perk3: Dexterity

1x Concussion Grenade
1x either Frag or Semtex

Scorestreaks I interchange according to gametype and whatever I'm the mood for but as a base I use: UAV, Hunter Killer, Warmachine.

If I'm playing CTF I'll use either a Warmachine, Guardian or Sentry as my 3rd scorestreak.
If I'm playing TDM I'll use either a Warmachine or AGR as my 3rd scorestreak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you ever get sick of using the same weapons? Do you have any diamond camo or do you literally just use only those three weapons? I get bored, and while trying to get diamond camo can be rage-inducing and frustrating sometimes, I like the versatility I have of using ALL the weapons in the game. Since I find a good class and know how to use the weapons after a while, I find I enjoy the game a lot more that way than being a try hard every time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I got Diamond are Snipers cause that's what I do. Camp back and snipe... That or I run around with Dual wielded B23Rs and be an Urban Cowboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom