cloverfield monster vs eva-01

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just seem that movie couple days ago. that monster is actually took alot of hytrogen bomb blst in the end of movie so I wondering happan if cloverfield encountering eva01 from neon genesis evangelion in rampage hardcore mode. who would win?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you not use your own logic to think who would win instead of coming to ask us, making you look even more stupid?

In any case, i would win.

Best answers
China will win because they will invade the US while the monster is owning up the east-coast. They shall then form an alliance of evil with the monster and crush down the US and after that, the rest of the world. In the end they backstab the monster with their huge communist-made shanker and plant a flag up its arse for being so damn ignorant for trusting them.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just seem that movie couple days ago. that monster is actually took alot of hytrogen bomb blst in the end of movie so I wondering happan if cloverfield encountering eva01 from neon genesis evangelion in rampage hardcore mode. who would win?
In rampage mode, Eva 01 essentially takes on the full power of an Angel with an S2 Super Solenoid Engine. Severing it's cable won't stop it, killing it's pilot might not even stop it, and the trapped soul with in it would expand it's AT feild to maximum output.

Simply put, Eva 01 would be highly agressive, invulnerable and have strenght boosted far past it's already impressive levels. I don't think the Cloverfield monster would stand a chance.

If Eva 01 had the lance, the fight would be over before it began.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you not use your own logic to think who would win instead of coming to ask us, making you look even more stupid?

Why are you so hostile towards people you don't like?

I had a feeling this was uncover, but in any case, probably eva-01

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

He's likely not asking us because he wants us to tell him which would win, but because he probably wants to just see other people's reasonings and stimulate conversation. In any case, I'll just let you follow Eon's advice. (which is more than just advice, I assure you)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, an Eva has technological prowess over a lanky monster... one limb could be focus fired, and game over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom