Cloud vs Sephiroth, but in what game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is, lol.

I think that Seph is a bot. Didn't watch the whole thing though. Bad fighting makes my stomach churn.

Best answers
Yeah bad quality, even worse fighting, the person playing cloud made me want to slap my self =P.

If people are going to do video's at least be halfway decent, i mean comon cloud was fast with his sword, and he was using red stance? bah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Webber, Jedi Academy is a pretty old game now, so you should be able to find it in stores for cheap. :3

The singleplayer game is decent, but multiplayer is where the game really shines.

Too bad a lot of JKA players are idiots, lol. But there are some good people there. o/

Best answers
Pain said:
I'd like my four minutes back please.
QFT. I was hoping for a mod or something, rather than just a couple new models.
Pretty lame, it was just JKA. =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Webber, Jedi Academy is a pretty old game now, so you should be able to find it in stores for cheap. :3

The singleplayer game is decent, but multiplayer is where the game really shines.

Too bad a lot of JKA players are idiots, lol. But there are some good people there. o/
what mods and stuff have you played shiyo, on my other comp i think i played force mod or something, and this one mod that redid everything i forgot what it was called.

i play it and like it, but its a pain in the ass getting games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
what mods and stuff have you played shiyo, on my other comp i think i played force mod or something, and this one mod that redid everything i forgot what it was called.

i play it and like it, but its a pain in the ass getting games.
I use JA+.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video seemed pretty good to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should see a *real* fight between skilled players.

This was horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom