Clipping glitch from..

Best answers
There is a problem when u run off the ladder in the dbz_kamelookout as it makes u floats with no control till u hit the flying button. Also Vegeta is becoming a heabily used character as his blue beam attack is too powerful for how short the charge time is. He tends to have more powerful attacks than any other character. Goku is horrible and his ka-me-ha-me-ha wave is way too weak. Also there should be no limit as to how much power u put into the blast. I say while its charging the blue bar runs down to 1/8 then the gold bar starts dropping(slowly)and the longer u holder the dtronger the attack but of course u will be killed before the gold bar ever starts dropping. The disc should not be able to kil anyone of any power level. Even cell was immune to krillins disc attack. THANKS

------SoulAssassin001

Best answers
Esf alpha 2.0 does not support ladders. That's why none of the 'official' esf maps have ladders, and why there are no ladders in the esf .fgd. Support for ladders is added in the next release.

Retired
Best answers
yeah nobody wants to be goku due the weak kamehameha attack. make it stronger plz!

Best answers
Goku needs to be stronger
alot stronger with his kamayamaya wave
i like the idea of keeping it charged for as long as u like :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom